Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: divorce page 6

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Perhaps its in bad taste, but this reminded me of this thread: TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP - YouTube

Hope you're not offended by this Kat!! <3 Just so ridiculous I wanted to share it...

To skip to the most relevant part, start at 2:50.
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    A similar experience just happened to someone that I know. Demonstrates a lack of general decency and maturity. I've learned in life that the universe has a way of looking after you. Just breathe deeply --- get up every morning and eat properly and exercise. Believe in the fact that the universe is protecting you from this person and that there is something or someone far, far greater for you. Just keep breathing.
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

KerryK is offline Senior Member
    I'm so sorry. It's rotten and inexplicable and mind-numbing and unbelievable. I'm glad you have parents to go to as a safe haven. And impressed you are sticking with primal and doing crossfit.

All you can do at this point is try to get through each day. I wish the healing would speed up. It doesn't help, I know, but thank goodness you have no children and 'though I don't know him or you, what a stupid, irresponsible, selfish b*****d he must be. You deserve better.

shit, man. i didn't read the thread, but i want to take this opportunity to make it about myself.

i'm engaged and it is rocky, this woman is out of control, i think a psycopath, so barring some change i think this will end the relationship.

the problem started because when we first met i was a weak little bitch, but i grew in strength, both physical and spiritual, over time. and now, i function from a position of strength but i have let the woman walk all over me way too much and she feels free to.

it's tough, ending an 8+ year relationship, but sometimes it has to be done.

i am with you through this and you are with me, may god bless us all.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Return of Dado View Post
    shit, man. i didn't read the thread, but i want to take this opportunity to make it about myself.

i'm engaged and it is rocky, this woman is out of control, i think a psycopath, so barring some change i think this will end the relationship.

the problem started because when we first met i was a weak little bitch, but i grew in strength, both physical and spiritual, over time. and now, i function from a position of strength but i have let the woman walk all over me way too much and she feels free to.

it's tough, ending an 8+ year relationship, but sometimes it has to be done.

i am with you through this and you are with me, may god bless us all.
    Send her a text.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Send her a text.
    hahahaha, yea, "im out 2 canada, peace bitch"

because i think canada is how far i will have to go to escape the fallout.

If you think she's psycho now just wait until after you dump her after 8 years.
    yea, it's going to be a fun summer.

i escaped war as a child and now i am preparing for another one.

but what can we do? sometimes you will learn the hard way.

some things must be done.

You got a lady and you want her gone/ But you ain't got the guts?

...for a fee I willing to be your back door man...

AC/DC - Dirty deeds done dirt cheap with lyrics - YouTube
    i remember this true crime show i saw when i was doing my bid, this college student used his yellow jeep to axe his parents to death so that he will collect the life insurance.

your back door is not safe around me.

destructalux is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Credodisi View Post
    In time, you will get through this and will find happiness again. But it does take time. The best advice i have for you is to take care of yourself, eat well, workout.
    Excellent advise. Focus on you. You'll be happy again one day

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456