Thread: Anyone stay strictly on PBF strength routine and make major gains/get cut? page

craigger12 is offline Junior Member

Anyone stay strictly on PBF strength routine and make major gains/get cut?

Primal Fuel
    Just curious if many guys have stayed on the Primal routine only and have made significant muscle gains or at least got cut.

I'm not looking for any info from anyone who used other strength programs.

I've made the switch to Primal lifestyle and am thinking about pursuing other avenues of strength training if I don't see results here.

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    I've continued strength training since going primal last August, i'm definitely more cut and i've not lost any muscle mass. Saying that, I'm not a bodybuilder or anything. It's something that was on my mind initially, if I start to lose mass i'm giving up but there's been no problem.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Oh no wait, I misread. I thought you meant the primal lifestyle, not the fitness routine. Sorry!
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

MrRoberts is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I made it down to 6.5% body-fat just doing the Primal Blueprint's way last august and now, I am focusing on gaining strength while my body-fat is at 7.5%.

Yes. It can be done and easily maintain.

If you aren't gaining strength in here what makes you think you will gain strength in a different program? Could you be over-trained? Not eating enough protein?

Why not post your age, height, weight, your aim, how often you workout, what kind of workout, eating enough protein and then, we'll be able to help you a lot quicker.