Thread: Coconut oil helps reverse Alzheimer's & other diseases: video page

Leanne is offline Senior Member

Coconut oil helps reverse Alzheimer's & other diseases: video

Shop Now
    We all know coconut oil is good for you, but here is yet another reason to use it everyday. Also more evidence that Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and other degenerative health issues can be prevent with controlling your glucose levels.

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/inde...p4/LJO190v1_WS
    The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    And they show it being mixed into oatmeal - OY! A couple of thoughts:

Dr. and Mr. Teter could benefit from a Primal WOE, they're both on the heavy side and he has a serious wheat belly going on.

How long before the Krafts and General Mills of the world start to use and market it as the miracle ingredient in their processed crap 'foods'?

How long before the cost of pure coconut oil skyrockets? Still, if people with these horrible diseases could be helped I'd be OK with this one.

DubleYoo is offline Senior Member
    Scientists have since learned there are two kinds of cholesterol!
    Haha.

Leanne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LJH View Post
    And they show it being mixed into oatmeal - OY! A couple of thoughts:

Dr. and Mr. Teter could benefit from a Primal WOE, they're both on the heavy side and he has a serious wheat belly going on.

How long before the Krafts and General Mills of the world start to use and market it as the miracle ingredient in their processed crap 'foods'?

How long before the cost of pure coconut oil skyrockets? Still, if people with these horrible diseases could be helped I'd be OK with this one.
    I agree. I laughed a bit when I saw them mixing the coconut oil into the oatmeal. Almost counter productive.

The one thing that was mentioned that they didn't go into more detail about is that "Alzheimer's is a form of diabetes that affects the brain". This is not the first time I have heard that said yet I NEVER read or hear anything about eating low carb or cutting sugar and wheat to prevent Alzheimer's or Parkinson's and even advice on living with diabetes encourages whole grains, skim milk and lean meats. When will they learn?
    The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group