Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sh!t Crossfitters Say page

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member

Sh!t Crossfitters Say

Primal Fuel
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Lol. Ok honest question...why do people do Crossfit? Get bigger muscles, get stronger, lose weight, or simply survive something that would kill others?

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member
    lol not sure i just like the 'shit people say' videos that are all the craze right now and found this one. this doesn't strike me as funny as the other ones like shit girls say , or shit body builders say
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

deepglades is offline Senior Member
    That was actually pretty good. I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Lol. Ok honest question...why do people do Crossfit?
    It's effective and it's fun.

Diana Renata is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Lol. Ok honest question...why do people do Crossfit? Get bigger muscles, get stronger, lose weight, or simply survive something that would kill others?
    Because it's trendy.

That's all I can figure. It says "I have enough money to do Crossfit."

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Because not puking during the WOD makes me feel like a goddess

But seriously, for me, in some ways it's a substitute for the intensity of the TKD dojang I used to be with--it has a similar combination of camaraderie and determination and requires a similar level of insanity. I also find the class structure keeps me dedicated to attending, and I think it's pretty fun too.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Meadow is offline Senior Member
    Funny video

I love crossfit because its probably the only group gym thing I have ever enjoyed in my adult years. I grew up doing martial arts and it reminds me of that quite a bit. Maybe its because I live in a small suburban town, the number of soccer moms and 40+ yr old cube workers far far outnumber the young buff crossfit obsessed ones. Most are just laid back folks looking for a good workout in a short period of time.

What sucks though is my adrenal fatigue history cannot handle the CF workouts at this time. I have been relegated back to yoga and walking again

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    Because it's trendy.

That's all I can figure. It says "I have enough money to do Crossfit."
    Well that's rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sihana View Post
    weakness is not tolerated -- I Hear this often when I ask why they do crossfit.
    I've never heard that in the two years I've been frequenting Crossfit gyms. Are you sure you hear that "often"?

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deepglades View Post
    Well that's rude.
    You pay over $100 per month to use a pullup bar, medicine balls, kettlebells and barbells, which every gym already has.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    You pay over $100 per month to use a pullup bar, medicine balls, kettlebells and barbells, which every gym already has.
    Nope that's not right either. There is even more equipment than that. Plus I have three coaches that are practically personal trainers. I cant really put a price tag on that considering they are there for me 7 days a week. It goes well beyond the work out of the day too. We have three locations and each location hosts different seminars and clinics on skills, lifting, diet, etc. All of our coaches are certified in many areas of fitness not to mention nice and friendly. The value is actually a great deal when you take the entire experience into consideration and at $6 a day... c'mon. It's been nothing but a positive experience for me personally.

I went to "every gym" first, and wow did they have a ton of equipment and machines... and I didn't have clue of what to do or how to use it. They were nice enough to offer me some very expensive personal training though.

Back when I was overweight and lazy, I spent a lot of time playing video games and hanging out on video game message boards. I thought a message board about diet, fitness, and lifestyle would be a better place to spend some time and learn, but there is just as much baseless shit talking here as there is there. Kinda wierd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast