Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: URGNT! Help! Need US address for 5 fingers special buy page

Analog6 is offline Senior Member
    Terranora, far north coast NSW, Australia

URGNT! Help! Need US address for 5 fingers special buy

Primal Fuel
    Can anyone help me out. I have found a pair that will fit my bigfoot OH (5'&" & size 12 clodhoppers!) but it is US address only. Would anyone accept them, readdress & onpost to me. I can pay your exepenses by Paypal.
    Odille
    F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
    following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

peril is offline Senior Member
    Checkout vpostasia.com Gives you a US address and they forward to you. Problem is you don't know in advance how much it will cost to onship and if the retailer packages the original box in another box it adds to the volumetric weight. Also be sure to get the 30% discount off the front page or you'll pay too much

I've given up buying VFF because of the ripoff prices they charge us here. Love the shoes but refuse to support companies that ripoff smaller markets
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

dado Guest
    contact them and tell them you'll pay extra to have it shipped to you.

dado: Stict non-int shipping policy

peril: I have a company I use called Price USA, but it can take 36 hours at the weekend & I don't want to miss the sale.

From Price USA website

Costs for Australian Orders
    The cost of an order is the Item Cost + Delivery Protection + USA shipping + Shipping & Handling to Australia + Return Protection. The USA dollar total is then converted to Australian dollar at the current spot exchange rate - 3.0 cents. There is no fee for my service. Non-standard order (such as in-store purchases) can be accommodated on a case-by-case basis for an extra fee.
    You may also pay for the items in via paypal or credit card (Visa & MasterCard only). There an additional handling fee of 5% of the order total when paying by paypal or credit card.
    Fixed price quotes have a fixed shipping and exchange rate. If the item price changes you will be contacted by my US partner before your order is placed to get your approval to order at the higher price.
    Odille

dado Guest
    what is your total savings here, really?

buying at sale and then paying for shipping from the USA, what will you save at the end? 10$?

i wouldn't go through the hassle

Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post
    what is your total savings here, really?

buying at sale and then paying for shipping from the USA, what will you save at the end? 10$?

i wouldn't go through the hassle
    More like $200 - mark ups in Oz are very high - so yes, definitely worth it.

Classic - sale price $99, RRP $159; Jaya Womens RRP $219 - not on sale anywhere I can see. So if I bought them here they would cost me at least $319 plus postage.
    The PriceUSA quote is $129 total for 2 pairs (I found a pair my size on sale too).

And nothing in the sizes I need either.
    Last edited by Analog6; 01-27-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    Odille

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    More like $200 - mark ups in Oz are very high - so yes, definitely worth it.

Classic - sale price $99, RRP $159; Jaya Womens RRP $219 - not on sale anywhere I can see. So if I bought them here they would cost me at least $319 plus postage.
    The PriceUSA quote is $129 total for 2 pairs (I found a pair my size on sale too).

And nothing in the sizes I need either.
    Jesus, are those prices in aussie dollars or US?
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

PrincessK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Jesus, are those prices in aussie dollars or US?
    Both! AUD is just over parity at present. Almost everything in Australia is very exe.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessK View Post
    Both! AUD is just over parity at present. Almost everything in Australia is very exe.
    Daaaaaamn. I studied abroad there in 2004, and I remember being irritated that even though you got more aussie dollars per US dollar, things were priced so much higher in aussie dollars that you ended up paying about the same amount for everything. :/ Must be worse now.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessK View Post
    An retailers a huge 200% markups and try to hornswoggle us into beleiving it is the import duty and freight - frankly that is bulldust! Then they complain when we buy from overseas websites!

Can anyone help me out here - otherwise I'm never going to get a pair of the darned shoes!
    Odille

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast