Thread: 1 week primal - soon to be 40 page

mthornton99 is offline Junior Member

1 week primal - soon to be 40

Primal Fuel
    Hi, my name is Mark and I have just started(1 week) my Primal journey. I am 6"2" 185lb and at a better than average fitness level. I don't wish to lose weight really but I'll always take getting a little leaner. I am taking the gradual approach to the change with my first goal being Primal(MON-FRI) and relaxed on the weekend. I hope to eventually transition to 7 days/week.

Also, I am about to turn 40 in June and my mid-life crisis has really got me thinking about healthy eating habits. Any advice on the transition greatly appreciated. I would especially like to hear from those in the close to and over 40 age bracket to hear what type of benefits you have had on the primal lifestyle.

>>>>-------------->

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Mark. As for benefits to me, I would say "all of the above" - every aspect of my life.

A gradual approach worked for me. Some do better starting strict then relaxing. Experiment.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.