Thread: Just saying hi page

ekseattle is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

Hi All

My name is Ed, live up in the Seattle area, perhaps down in the seattle area for some of you on here..

I fell into the world of Primal almost by accident. I have a friend who is completely addicted to cross fit and she did a paleo challenge for 7 weeks. I liked the sound of it and so in Jan I decided to try it as well.

I started at 260 and just this morning I was 243.

So far I couldn't be happier with the way it is going. My two biggest hurdles were getting over my daily diet cokes and grains...

Neither ended up giving me a problem. About 3 weeks in, I tried a diet coke and could not stand the taste! That made me very happy

Anyways, I know I will be having some questions as to date I have just been flying by the seat of my pants while sticking to the very basic quidelines that my friend laid out for me.

Nice to meet everyone

Dagny is offline Member

Welcome, from a Seattle Grokette!

Athena is offline Senior Member

Hi! Welcome! Im new here as well!

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

if you are on facebook you should join the seattle primals facebook group - they have lots of get-togethers. Contact erstad17 if you need more info.

I'm so glad it is going well for you so far! Diet coke was a holdout of mine at first too - but after not having any for a while, a little will give me a headache and taste way too chemical, so... I mostly stick with just water now. Not a bad thing! Glad to hear you had the same experience.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.