Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any girls with size 36 feet? Clearance Vibrams! page

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member

Any girls with size 36 feet? Clearance Vibrams!

Shop Now
    No, I'm not associated with this vendor...just jealous of whoever snags this last size!

Vibram Fivefingers Performa Womens Closeout

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    W00t!!! MINE!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Bron is offline Senior Member
    Ah don't be jealous. Having feet that small is a right royal pain in the butt

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bron View Post
    Ah don't be jealous. Having feet that small is a right royal pain in the butt
    Even wearing a 6 1/2 can be a royal pain. Nobody ever has my size in the shoes I WANT!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynna View Post
    Even wearing a 6 1/2 can be a royal pain. Nobody ever has my size in the shoes I WANT!
    Wearing size 6 is a royal pain in the ass, because everything's either made for a kid, a little old lady, or a skanky ho that has a complex about her height. Finding tasteful, well made, age appropriate shoes is rarer than hen's teeth.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm on the other end of the scale - size 10.5.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unamused Mouse View Post
    I'm on the other end of the scale - size 10.5.
    Me too, sistah. At larger sizes, shoes that look so dainty and cute on the shelve (in the size 7 demos) turn into hideous clown shoe monstrosities.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    I found out that the stores will only order one or two pairs of the smaller sizes (and I guess the larger sizes), but bunches of the 7, 8, and 9s and their half sizes. The first person with small feet (and large) to come in gets their size and the rest of us are SOL. I even have problems at DSW. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to fit into a 7, especially since my feet have widened from wearing barefoot style for the past year and a half. Occasionally I can find the size I want online, but it's a crap shoot and I end up more often than not returning the shoes cuz I don't like how they fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Me too, sistah. At larger sizes, shoes that look so dainty and cute on the shelve (in the size 7 demos) turn into hideous clown shoe monstrosities.
    Makes me want to scream sometimes...my bf has huge feet as well and refers to his shoes as canoes. lol

Bron is offline Senior Member
    Those of you with small feet may be able to help me I've worked out (from a conversion site) that I'd be a size 5.5? US (so I know which shoe to buy online when faced with American sizing). Is anyone else this size? How long is your foot? I'm 22cm, which converts to ok not sure in inches?

What is the sizing under inches called? On my tape measure, there's 14 lines between 8 and 9 inches, and 22cm sits closest to the 10th one. 10/14ths? Oh, which is 5/7ths? (Lordy, imperial is sooo much trickier than metric!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast