Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breakfast Ideas (No eggs!) page 3

ijmatthews is offline Junior Member
    A quick and easy one that I like is what I call the breakfast bowl (I can't claim it as mine. Kyle Korver of the Chicago Bulls came up with the recipe - or his nutritionist did). Throw in 1/4 cup cooked sweet potatoes (or less if you don't want the carbs in the morning), 1/4 cup ground beef, 2 strips bacon, sausage and avocado into a bowl. I mix it all together but you can just as easily keep it layered. I had it this morning after cooking all ingredients last night. Quick, easy, filling and no eggs.

Chrish2891 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ijmatthews View Post
    A quick and easy one that I like is what I call the breakfast bowl (I can't claim it as mine. Kyle Korver of the Chicago Bulls came up with the recipe - or his nutritionist did). Throw in 1/4 cup cooked sweet potatoes (or less if you don't want the carbs in the morning), 1/4 cup ground beef, 2 strips bacon, sausage and avocado into a bowl. I mix it all together but you can just as easily keep it layered. I had it this morning after cooking all ingredients last night. Quick, easy, filling and no eggs.
    I know what I'm making tomorrow morning

Bamboozel is offline Senior Member
    MMM! that sounds so good...if only the boyf liked sweet potatoes >_<

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    One of my favorites right now is beefe liver cut into pieces panfried with swiss chard and mushrooms. Good with a little onion, too. Good with a little sweet potato, too.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

_Wifey_ is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I can't do the potatoes w/o feeling awful ::sobs:: but I bet that breakfast bowl would be delicious with any leftover veggies from the night before!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123