Thread: List of amount of Carbs in food! page

Shara18 is offline Junior Member

List of amount of Carbs in food!

I am some what new to the Primal way of life and am not currently loosing the weight I would like to. I believe I am consuming to many carbs.
    Does anyone have a list of foods showing the amount of carbs in them? It would be appreciated!

Croak is offline Senior Member

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Generally speaking, it's grains, starchy vegetables, fruit, dairy, and nuts that will tend to be higher carb. Like Croak says, you can look them up in any number of online databases. Stuff like unprocessed meats and leafy greens are very low carb. Other non-starchy veg like crucifers aren't bad, either. You don't need to be a carb accountant if you just bear that in mind when picking your meals.

bionicthinker is offline Junior Member
    I use Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com to keep track of what I am eating. It is a good way to see how much protein, fat and carb I am consuming. There is even an application for this.

primalmomma is offline Junior Member
    Also, if you have an iPhone or the like, wolframalpha is an app that I can't do without! It's and awesome resource for nutritional info.

DebraL is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I keep my food logged on an iPhone app called MyNetDiary and it helps to look back and see what you ate that has too many carbs.