Thread: New School Lunch Program released page

Mountainduck is offline Member

New School Lunch Program released

Primal Fuel
    What a trainwreck! Gotta make sure Big Ag can still peddle pizza as a vegetable! I don't want the gubment in my business anymore than the next guy, and it's ultimately up to me what my kid's eat, but dayum!

More fruits, veggies in school lunch rules | Reuters

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Even by pizza standards, the frozen school-lunch pizzas are crap. I know, I've tried them.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    You mean the roofing shingle with white rubber, red paint, and "meat" chips? Yeah, that was nasty, but it still beat the hell out of the mystery meat nuggets, the Frito surprise, and the ever favorite "what the fresh hell is that?!" Yeah, I was the kid that took left over pad thai, lasagna, and stir fry (all home made) for lunch to avoid that stuff.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Mountainduck is offline Member
    Ooop! I promise I wasn't trying to be sarcastic by posting this FAIL in the Success Stories Forum! My Bad!!

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainduck View Post
    Ooop! I promise I wasn't trying to be sarcastic by posting this FAIL in the Success Stories Forum! My Bad!!
    Hahaha
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/