Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Primal Journal: Like a boss page 8

Lex26 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It's definitely progress! Damn stress monster. Thanks for your post on my journal. Gah, it's remarkable how early some people's emotional maturity gets stunted, huh? Some people are just more interested in protecting their egos than being brave enough to try to solve a conflict with open conversation.
    Starting weight: 225
    Current weight: 195
    Goal: One pull-up by December 31, 2012
    Method: Schwarzbein Principle II, program for insulin sensitive/burned-out adrenals
    My Primal Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

wooty is offline Member
    heeey, girl! i'm back. i went home (to my parents') for a few weeks. i've decided to quit journaling, as it just stresses me out. i've also decided to eat whatever i want--and the thing is, it's been great! i haven't binged at all, and i have almost exclusively eaten primal food because it makes me feel good! all in all, the last couple weeks have been really great. i'm really trying hard to not stress about food--and for me, that comes with not thinking about it and then writing it all down. i'm definitely eating higher carb than before, but fewer calories. hope all is well! i'll still be around the forum, though, so keep in touch!

Quote Originally Posted by wooty View Post
    heeey, girl! i'm back. i went home (to my parents') for a few weeks. i've decided to quit journaling, as it just stresses me out. i've also decided to eat whatever i want--and the thing is, it's been great! i haven't binged at all, and i have almost exclusively eaten primal food because it makes me feel good! all in all, the last couple weeks have been really great. i'm really trying hard to not stress about food--and for me, that comes with not thinking about it and then writing it all down. i'm definitely eating higher carb than before, but fewer calories. hope all is well! i'll still be around the forum, though, so keep in touch!
    That's awesome wooty! As long as you're doing well on your own that's great. As for my own journaling habits, I don't write stuff down as soon as I'm eating it. I just remember at the end of the day, or sometimes the next day what I ate and write it down. I've had some digestion problems so having a record has been cool because I can look up what I was eating before something else happened and ponder a possible correlation.
    Method: Schwarzbein Principle II, program for insulin sensitive/burned-out adrenals
    My Primal Journey

al09 is offline Senior Member
    Wooty, it seems as though I'm with you. I've also found this whole journaling thing to be a little bit too stressful for my liking. I don't even really know why...maybe because it just seems like something else I have to do? I don't know. But yea, I've pretty much stopped too. I still check out the forum all the time and I love reading about others' experiences, I just don't really feel like I have much to contribute at this point. But congrats on not binging! That's amazing! I hope that I'll be there one day too! Although I should report that last night I successfully beat my "urges"! I ate more than I wanted to, but I told myself to stop and just deal with it. While it totally sucked to feel that way, I was so grateful today because I was productive and mentally stable, which I needed because I had a TON of hw. If I had given it today would have been a totally wasted day full of stomach aches and self loathing. So I'm feeling pretty good about that Anyway...I'll be around too, maybe I'll do random updates here and there, but the daily stuff isn't for me

wooty is offline Member
    how is everything going?

porcelain is offline Senior Member
    I love your journal entries. You give off an extroverted flair in your entries. I'd love to keep track with you. I'm starting my brand new journal today, want to check up on me sometime? I feel more motivated with someone on a primal regime too. Keep it up!

How YOU doin'? Just checking in.
    My Primal Journey

al09 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey Lex! I know you posted this forever ago, but I just wanted to say hi and thanks for checking in!

Things are improving around here...once I get situated I might even revive this sorry little journal so I can actually document my life when I'm truly living like a boss Hope all is well with you, I need to catch up on your journal!!

<3 Hearts and starts and bacon and butter <3

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678