Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 50

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i'm also making a sandwich with my toes!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Not to worry. Superior women won't breed with him. Inferior women will. The result will be inferior children. Oops. Instant karma.

Not for anything, because I really like some men, but men are unnecessary for keeping the species intact. The only thing necessary for mitosis, is penetration of the egg membrane. It doesn't have to be by sperm. Any prick will do. If not by sperm, the resulting offspring will be a female identical to her mother, but a human nonetheless.

Honestly, I'm bored and tired with supporting inadequate men so their peepees don't languish. Really.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i'm also making a sandwich with my toes!
    if only polygamy were legal....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Not to worry. Superior women won't breed with him. Inferior women will. The result will be inferior children. Oops. Instant karma.

Not for anything, because I really like some men, but men are unnecessary for keeping the species intact. The only thing necessary for mitosis, is penetration of the egg membrane. It doesn't have to be by sperm. Any prick will do. If not by sperm, the resulting offspring will be a female identical to her mother, but a human nonetheless.

Honestly, I'm bored and tired with supporting inadequate men so their peepees don't languish. Really.
    really? there could be MORE of me?

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    if only polygamy were legal....
    a polygamous harem of me for everyone!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    I could use an extra husband or two.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    really? there could be MORE of me?
    Yep. Search: parthenogenesis.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quotes from Samuel Johnson, one of the smartest guys of the 1700's.

"Where there is no education, as in savage countries, men will have the upper hand of women. Bodily strength, no doubt, contributes to this; but it would be so, exclusive of that; for it is mind that always governs. When it comes to dry understanding, man has the better."
    "Nature has given women so much power that the law has very wisely given them little."
    Here are a few articles about the basics of Cultural Marxism.
    The Origins of Political Correctness :: Accuracy In Academia
    Who stole our culture?
    The Daily Bell - Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 11-13-2012 at 11:35 PM.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Women....grow up. You just sound like snickering bachelorettes that are riding high while they're young who struggle to find men as they get older. It's pathetic.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Women....grow up. You just sound like snickering bachelorettes that are riding high while they're young who struggle to find men as they get older. It's pathetic.
    Well, you kind of bring it on yourself. You havn't responded to my posts, which I thought were reasonable. You only seem to go for the ones that you can 'bring it' with, so I guess you are trolling the thread now rather than loowing for constructive dialogue?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

wiltondeportes Guest
    MagicMerl, I'll go back and look. It wasn't on purpose. I just have a lot of people to respond to.

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast