Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 5

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I was told by all the church ladies in my youth that all the bad things I did were caused by being male. So, it followed in my head, the less manlike I could be the closer to holy I could become. They rolled their eyes and took everything I said as if I was just a joke, an inferior being to be ignored. It still burns. I'm still afraid to say anything much in a room full or women because there are always two or three who got raped and now make the belittling of men into their favorite hobby - as a team. Guess what, lady? I didn't rape you, I'm not your Dad or your perverted Uncle, and it's okay for ME to have IDEAS, even if I'm not a total pansy. You don't want equality, you want to pretend men don't exist and THAT'S NOT OKAY.

But if I said that out loud, guess what I'd be? A sexist pig. Because I'm done being treated like a second class citizen.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    That being SAID, there is a problem in our culture of artificial-estrogens in our food and environment which we know screws with the development and reproductive biology of many types of fish and amphibians and I dont think its a big leap to suspect that its having weird effects on our own biology as well.
    I would agree with this statement, we all understand that there will be variations in all human behavior. Those differences will exist, but I'm interested in the environmental and chemical factors that might be pushing things into a place they wouldn't have normally gone.

That's not it. Watch a Disney Movie. We're raised to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all.

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

dana_leigh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Some women do... some don't. Not all males dress/act that way so it's not really a big deal.
    Honestly I'd rather have a guy act/dress how he really feels comfortable with himself even if that means it's "feminine" in some peoples opinion than a guy who walks around faking YOUR concept of "maleness". Many traditional cultures even allow for transgender individuals to hold a respected place within the community.

Feminine and masculine are completely social/cultural constructs... not so long ago in europe the MOST masculine/sought-after males often wore high heels, lace poofs, brightly colored brocades and silks, make-up, and wigs or at least were expected to have long silky elegantly coiffed hair.
    Study some anthropology and history sometime. Feminine and masculine are not static.

+111111111111111...

dado Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    I was told by all the church ladies in my youth that all the bad things I did were caused by being male. So, it followed in my head, the less manlike I could be the closer to holy I could become. They rolled their eyes and took everything I said as if I was just a joke, an inferior being to be ignored. It still burns. I'm still afraid to say anything much in a room full or women because there are always two or three who got raped and now make the belittling of men into their favorite hobby - as a team. Guess what, lady? I didn't rape you, I'm not your Dad or your perverted Uncle, and it's okay for ME to have IDEAS, even if I'm not a total pansy. You don't want equality, you want to pretend men don't exist and THAT'S NOT OKAY.

But if I said that out loud, guess what I'd be? A sexist pig. Because I'm done being treated like a second class citizen.
    because christianity makes its money from keeping the weak, weak; and cutting the strong down so that they will be weak.

christianity is the ugly, it suffocates life.

i don't have enough words in my english to fully describe the disgust with which i view this religion.

in the history of man nothing has slaughtered so many humans as christianity.

dado Guest
    man is life, woman is life, so long as man is man and woman is woman.

ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dana_leigh View Post
    +111111111111111...
    Did you happen to read my response to that individual. Whereas I don't disagree with the poster, I think that you and the other individual are being misled by your own personal prejudices or predispositions. I wasn't interjecting any personal feelings in the post, I was asking a question. And to be clear, people keep saying that I'm biased by my western view on the world, well, I posed the question from the western point of view.

True enough, half the time someone says, "He's a nice christian boy.", they really mean "He's just like a girl, compliant and shy." It's like nobody reads the old testament anymore, where everybody kills everybody all time and the priests eat animals all day.

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    My pastor is a manly man and likes the fact that I speak my mind and question pretty much everything.

Just sayin'...
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

dado Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    True enough, half the time someone says, "He's a nice christian boy.", they really mean "He's just like a girl, compliant and shy." It's like nobody reads the old testament anymore, where everybody kills everybody all time and the priests eat animals all day.
    old testament was concrete; now they read you john and give you " the soft, sugar-sweet, feminine fairy-airy generalities"

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast