Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 45

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    I love you. Just so you know.
    Everyone knows that the most masculine trait is excessive verbosity. You just can't help loving me when I use so. Many. Words.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    Everyone knows that the most masculine trait is excessive verbosity. You just can't help loving me when I use so. Many. Words.
    Ahhh, say it again. A little closer...
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    OK, where were all the ladies swooning and talking dirty to me for being an incorrigible nerd when I was in high school, huh?

Oh yeah, there was that one girl. I married her.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    I have yet to hear a coherent explanation for why cultural marxism is a bad thing. It just means examining how relationships are affected by hierarchy and exploitation.

Of course people who benefit from those types of relationships are going to get upset when you point them out, just like capitalists do.
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    I have yet to hear a coherent explanation for why cultural marxism is a bad thing. It just means examining how relationships are affected by hierarchy and exploitation.

Of course people who benefit from those types of relationships are going to get upset when you point them out, just like capitalists do.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    *swooning*
    Right there with you.

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    The nonstop conflation of masculinity [...] long reply cut very short: citation fucking needed.
    25 years old? You are a wise man. I don't know who your parents are, but if you were mine (they're 24 and 26) I would be so proud.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Paleobird Guest
    OK, where were all the ladies swooning and talking dirty to me for being an incorrigible nerd when I was in high school, huh?

Oh yeah, there was that one girl. I married her.
    And I hope she realizes what a lucky girl she is to have you. I agree with jojohaligo that such depth of wisdom in one so young is really something extraordinary.

Nicator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    I have yet to hear a coherent explanation for why cultural marxism is a bad thing.
    And a mosquito has yet to be convinced that the anesthetic in it's saliva is a bad thing.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    And . . . . you're wrong. See, the problem is that you're approaching it from a very biased perspective, which is actually what is keeping more women from succeeding in traditionally male dominated fields (STEM and leadership). Not just because of glass ceilings, but because most women don't want to be seen as too competitive, so hold themselves back.

http://www.aauw.org/learn/research/u...xecsummary.pdf
    Better Bottom Line - Building Gender Balanced Business

As for heavier labor, well yes, men will always dominate those fields due to obvious physical advantages. But those aren't the careers running the world.
    Ok, physical labor has been conceded. Thank you.

Why would women be as capable as men in scientific reasoning or leadership? These have always been male-dominated areas. Look back over all of recorded history. That's over 6,000 years for those counting at home. How many women have invented something extraordinary or made a scientific breakthrough? How many have commanded the respect of their peers?

The assumed state of things is not that all genders are equal. Since the beginning of us being human, I believe there were gender roles. This lead to differing evolution between the sexes.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 11-13-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast