Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 540

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 44

  1. #431
    Uncephalized's Avatar
    Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,883
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    The difference is that men run the economy. They have since the dawn of civilization, and they created civilization itself! We're more logical and physically stronger on average. Even in an age where more women get degrees than men, men still dominate the actually productive fields, the STEM fields.

    A feminized society becomes a bunch of people satisfied with doing just enough to get by. A bunch of people that will submit to bad people with a great deal of power (ie terrorists, pillaging thieves, totalitarian rulers). A bunch of people that also become a 'bonobo masturbation society' because, once women no longer need a man to provide for them, they look for men that give good sex and occasional conversation. Women seek hypergamy as they never finds a satisfying masculine partner.

    A masculinized society becomes a bunch of people with great drive to succeed. Innovation. They don't take crap from anybody. The men may often seek women because of her sexual attraction, but couples stay together.

    Can we draw any more parallels here? Masculinized=America of yore, Feminized=America of today?

    Without manly men, we would be in straw huts right now. Without computers. Without running water. Without even a food surplus stored. We would be hunting and foraging for food and having sex whenever enough food was found that the people felt fertile and frisky enough.
    Trolololololol. That was awesome, Wilton. You should write for the Onion.

    Oh wait, no, I guess you actually believe that sexist drivel. How unfortunate for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    For all of you who are saying "Oh, it's not feminization"..... Yes, it IS feminization. I haven't decided if this issue is the panacea or cure-all for society, but I am right.

    Maybe the way I would put it is this: the process (cultural Marxism) that created this feminization IS the unpanacea or singular virus that is killing our society.
    Oh, that's even better. "In my infinite wisdom, I have drawn the conclusion that I am right and you are wrong. So there, neener neener boo-boo."
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

    My Primal Journal

  2. #432
    Loneketo's Avatar
    Loneketo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    Trolololololol. That was awesome, Wilton. You should write for the Onion.

    Oh wait, no, I guess you actually believe that sexist drivel. How unfortunate for you.

    Oh, that's even better. "In my infinite wisdom, I have drawn the conclusion that I am right and you are wrong. So there, neener neener boo-boo."
    So you afraid of the truth or something? The United States especially has become feminized by feminist bullshit and the fact they bring younger adolescent males down to believing aggressiveness is bad and unwanted. And they wonder why boys are so shy. Always put on them on a video game to play or a movie to watch or some crap like that. Then they never unlock their true masculinity and intuition and just end up being addicted to video games, Internet porn etc. and turn into anti-socials when it comes to reality.

  3. #433
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    Trolololololol. That was awesome, Wilton. You should write for the Onion.

    Oh wait, no, I guess you actually believe that sexist drivel. How unfortunate for you.

    Oh, that's even better. "In my infinite wisdom, I have drawn the conclusion that I am right and you are wrong. So there, neener neener boo-boo."
    Uncephalized, as usual, provides some much needed actual wisdom on these points.

    If some of this other stuff wasn't so sad it would be funny.
    I'm still pretty amused at it. Mostly because I can remain WAY over here safely out of contact of you silly nitwits.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  4. #434
    RitaRose's Avatar
    RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneketo View Post
    So you afraid of the truth or something? The United States especially has become feminized by feminist bullshit and the fact they bring younger adolescent males down to believing aggressiveness is bad and unwanted. And they wonder why boys are so shy. Always put on them on a video game to play or a movie to watch or some crap like that. Then they never unlock their true masculinity and intuition and just end up being addicted to video games, Internet porn etc. and turn into anti-socials when it comes to reality.
    Yeah... not so much.

    I'm the mom of two sons that are now (legally) adults, and they weren't raised to be doormats or bullies, either one. They were raised to defend themselves and those around them. I know a number of times that they've stepped in to physically stop someone from hurting another person, including a child molester. That's one pretty good measure of a man to me. They're very protective of their mom (me), which is another very good sign. And they're respectful to my boyfriend because they understand that he's a good man as well.

    They're not messed up by "feminist bullshit" as you call it. They do see that women are just as capable as men and choose their girlfriends accordingly.

    How many sons have you raised to adulthood? And how are they doing?
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

  5. #435
    magnolia1973's Avatar
    magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,724
    The United States especially has become feminized by feminist bullshit and the fact they bring younger adolescent males down to believing aggressiveness is bad and unwanted. And they wonder why boys are so shy. Always put on them on a video game to play or a movie to watch or some crap like that. Then they never unlock their true masculinity and intuition and just end up being addicted to video games, Internet porn etc. and turn into anti-socials when it comes to reality.
    I don't think that is true. Boys still do manly aggressive things- football, hunt etc. Look at the gang culture. No lack of aggression there. To be sure, there is the couch subset, but they are the minority. And I think that we teach boys when aggression is right or wrong and it's of a net benefit.

  6. #436
    Loneketo's Avatar
    Loneketo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I don't think that is true. Boys still do manly aggressive things- football, hunt etc. Look at the gang culture. No lack of aggression there. To be sure, there is the couch subset, but they are the minority. And I think that we teach boys when aggression is right or wrong and it's of a net benefit.
    I am aware not all are influenced by femininity(thank the universe for that), and I know not one male(adult or not) ever completely loses their over-manliness side, but are often scolded when it appears from a long sleep. This probably occurs more in religious families than anywhere else though in my opinion, the idea to look to a "god" then your self and your intuition is what causes it for the most part.
    Last edited by Loneketo; 11-12-2012 at 03:23 PM.

  7. #437
    Uncephalized's Avatar
    Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneketo View Post
    So you afraid of the truth or something? The United States especially has become feminized by feminist bullshit and the fact they bring younger adolescent males down to believing aggressiveness is bad and unwanted. And they wonder why boys are so shy. Always put on them on a video game to play or a movie to watch or some crap like that. Then they never unlock their true masculinity and intuition and just end up being addicted to video games, Internet porn etc. and turn into anti-socials when it comes to reality.*
    The nonstop conflation of masculinity with physical aggression is telling (not just you but several other posters have done this), as is the phrase "feminist bullshit". Feminism, at its core, is the acceptance that women and men are equally valuable as human beings. It has nothing to do, necessarily, with any particular character attributes, nor does it define a set of same that are to be considered "masculine" and "feminine".

    Radical feminism can and does include these ideas and, yes, is often batshit insane, just like the Men's Rights movement, which is its equally radical opposite. Neither of these extremes is heavily represented in either our laws or our general culture; you would be hard-pressed, for example, to find a person walking down the street who would agree with the statement that "all sex is rape" (a somewhat common rad-fem meme) or that "men should be able to waive responsibility for paternity of their children" (a men's rights idea). Similarly, public policy may often be ignorant, short-sighted and misguided, but I hardly think it reasonable to suggest that some pervasive feminist conspiracy is hell-bent on "feminizing" boys.

    I don't think I need to be a brainwashed fem-bot castrato to believe that physical aggression is a negative tendency, either. I came to that conclusion all on my own the first time I got shoved off the front steps by a bigger kid at my preschool. I'm pretty sure I fell on my ass and thought some variation on the theme of "hey, that hurt and I don't like it when people hit me." As I passed through adolescence and became, myself, a large and physically imposing male adult, I learned that along with the ability to cause physical harm comes a responsibility not to do so out of aggression, nor to use my size and capacity for violence to threaten or coerce; that violence is only to be employed in the defense of self or others from aggression. No one had to indoctrinate me to bring me to this conclusion; I don't want to live in a world where aggression--either physical or implied through intimidation--is acceptable, and so I act accordingly as best I can.

    None of this is to imply that I don't have a capacity for aggression, or a desire to enact violence; that I don't feel rage and hatred; that I haven't, at one time or another, been forced to exert every fiber of my mental strength to prevent doing something to someone I would later regret. The memory of the few times I have caused someone physical harm, even unintentionally, and the sickening regret I invariably feel afterward, has always been enough to remind me to keep my head when serious violence started to seem like a good idea.

    I would argue that the cultivation of this kind of strength is superior to the kind of showy machismo that just perpetuates the antiquated feudal notions of "honor" and strength through war and conquest--whatever the modern equivalent, which mostly seems to be sports, punctuated by bar fights and invading countries full of brown people (at the upper end of the economic spectrum, of course, we also see such lovely pastimes as corporate capitalism and the endlessly inane machinations of the mostly-male political class). There was a time for that, and it was in the 13th century. We've got bigger problems to solve, and today's heroes are the people solving them, regardless of what equipment they were born with or whether they like to play with dolls or trucks.

    As for "unlocking their true masculinity", who the fuck are you to decide how a child "should" behave, how aggressive or stereotypically masculine a given teenager "ought" to be? Did you ever stop to consider that maybe we're finally arriving, as a culture, at a place where everyone feels more comfortable behaving in the way that feels most appropriate for them? That maybe we're realizing we don't need to fit everyone in a neatly-labeled box and shun them if they defy their externally-applied labels? That maybe more men are acting in ways you consider "feminine", not because someone has made them this way, but because the people that would have them deny these tendencies, just to satisfy their longing for a neat and orderly world or to assuage their fear of the Other, are thankfully fading into irrelevance? Something to think about.

    As for your allusion to the advent of modern infotainment, I fail to see how this is a gender issue. Television is an equal-opportunity stupidity machine. More and more girls and women play video games every year, as the industry begins to cater more to them instead of only targeting males age 13-30 with physically-impossible women clad in leather bikinis. Internet porn may well be a bigger problem for men than women, but this isn't due to some conspiracy; it's a simple consequence of men relying more heavily on audiovisual cues for arousal. Women, as a group, are just as addicted to their preferred form of pornography--the euphemistically-named "romance novel" genre, which perpetuates ideas about relationships and sex that are often just as ridiculous, exaggerated, fetishistic, violence-endorsing, and generally out of touch with reality as porn videos.

    *Very long reply cut very short: citation fucking needed.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

    My Primal Journal

  8. #438
    Blackcatbone's Avatar
    Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    *Very long reply cut very short: citation fucking needed.
    Bravo! All of it.

  9. #439
    RitaRose's Avatar
    RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    The nonstop conflation of masculinity with physical aggression is telling (not just you but several other posters have done this), as is the phrase "feminist bullshit". Feminism, at its core, is the acceptance that women and men are equally valuable as human beings. It has nothing to do, necessarily, with any particular character attributes, nor does it define a set of same that are to be considered "masculine" and "feminine".

    Radical feminism can and does include these ideas and, yes, is often batshit insane, just like the Men's Rights movement, which is its equally radical opposite. Neither of these extremes is heavily represented in either our laws or our general culture; you would be hard-pressed, for example, to find a person walking down the street who would agree with the statement that "all sex is rape" (a somewhat common rad-fem meme) or that "men should be able to waive responsibility for paternity of their children" (a men's rights idea). Similarly, public policy may often be ignorant, short-sighted and misguided, but I hardly think it reasonable to suggest that some pervasive feminist conspiracy is hell-bent on "feminizing" boys.

    I don't think I need to be a brainwashed fem-bot castrato to believe that physical aggression is a negative tendency, either. I came to that conclusion all on my own the first time I got shoved off the front steps by a bigger kid at my preschool. I'm pretty sure I fell on my ass and thought some variation on the theme of "hey, that hurt and I don't like it when people hit me." As I passed through adolescence and became, myself, a large and physically imposing male adult, I learned that along with the ability to cause physical harm comes a responsibility not to do so out of aggression, nor to use my size and capacity for violence to threaten or coerce; that violence is only to be employed in the defense of self or others from aggression. No one had to indoctrinate me to bring me to this conclusion; I don't want to live in a world where aggression--either physical or implied through intimidation--is acceptable, and so I act accordingly as best I can.

    None of this is to imply that I don't have a capacity for aggression, or a desire to enact violence; that I don't feel rage and hatred; that I haven't, at one time or another, been forced to exert every fiber of my mental strength to prevent doing something to someone I would later regret. The memory of the few times I have caused someone physical harm, even unintentionally, and the sickening regret I invariably feel afterward, has always been enough to remind me to keep my head when serious violence started to seem like a good idea.

    I would argue that the cultivation of this kind of strength is superior to the kind of showy machismo that just perpetuates the antiquated feudal notions of "honor" and strength through war and conquest--whatever the modern equivalent, which mostly seems to be sports, punctuated by bar fights and invading countries full of brown people (at the upper end of the economic spectrum, of course, we also see such lovely pastimes as corporate capitalism and the endlessly inane machinations of the mostly-male political class). There was a time for that, and it was in the 13th century. We've got bigger problems to solve, and today's heroes are the people solving them, regardless of what equipment they were born with or whether they like to play with dolls or trucks.

    As for "unlocking their true masculinity", who the fuck are you to decide how a child "should" behave, how aggressive or stereotypically masculine a given teenager "ought" to be? Did you ever stop to consider that maybe we're finally arriving, as a culture, at a place where everyone feels more comfortable behaving in the way that feels most appropriate for them? That maybe we're realizing we don't need to fit everyone in a neatly-labeled box and shun them if they defy their externally-applied labels? That maybe more men are acting in ways you consider "feminine", not because someone has made them this way, but because the people that would have them deny these tendencies, just to satisfy their longing for a neat and orderly world or to assuage their fear of the Other, are thankfully fading into irrelevance? Something to think about.

    As for your allusion to the advent of modern infotainment, I fail to see how this is a gender issue. Television is an equal-opportunity stupidity machine. More and more girls and women play video games every year, as the industry begins to cater more to them instead of only targeting males age 13-30 with physically-impossible women clad in leather bikinis. Internet porn may well be a bigger problem for men than women, but this isn't due to some conspiracy; it's a simple consequence of men relying more heavily on audiovisual cues for arousal. Women, as a group, are just as addicted to their preferred form of pornography--the euphemistically-named "romance novel" genre, which perpetuates ideas about relationships and sex that are often just as ridiculous, exaggerated, fetishistic, violence-endorsing, and generally out of touch with reality as porn videos.

    *Very long reply cut very short: citation fucking needed.
    I love you. Just so you know.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

  10. #440
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    8,682
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    swoon inducing post
    *swooning*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •