Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 42

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Without manly men, we would be in straw huts right now. Without computers. Without running water. Without even a food surplus stored. We would be hunting and foraging for food and having sex whenever enough food was found that the people felt fertile and frisky enough.
    IOW, paleo.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    The difference is that men run the economy. They have since the dawn of civilization, and they created civilization itself! We're more logical and physically stronger on average. Even in an age where more women get degrees than men, men still dominate the actually productive fields, the STEM fields.

A feminized society becomes a bunch of people satisfied with doing just enough to get by. A bunch of people that will submit to bad people with a great deal of power (ie terrorists, pillaging thieves, totalitarian rulers). A bunch of people that also become a 'bonobo masturbation society' because, once women no longer need a man to provide for them, they look for men that give good sex and occasional conversation. Women seek hypergamy as they never finds a satisfying masculine partner.

A masculinized society becomes a bunch of people with great drive to succeed. Innovation. They don't take crap from anybody. The men may often seek women because of her sexual attraction, but couples stay together.

Can we draw any more parallels here? Masculinized=America of yore, Feminized=America of today?

Without manly men, we would be in straw huts right now. Without computers. Without running water. Without even a food surplus stored. We would be hunting and foraging for food and having sex whenever enough food was found that the people felt fertile and frisky enough.
    I would argue the point, but that would involve me getting up and not accepting the status quo. Since I'm a women and we have no drive (not to mention readily submitting to bad people with power), I guess I just don't do that. So carry on while I sip my tea and watch some soap operas...
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

KotikBegemotik is offline Senior Member
    The Stepford Wives Organization at stepfordwives.org (To Serve Man is Not A Cookbook... It's A Pleasure (c) Copyright 2010) : Home Page

The scary thing isn't what you find written on the website. The scary thing is what you find yourself agreeing with.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."-Winston Churchill

"Keep Calm and Carry On"-British Wartime Poster

"Don't Panic"
    -H2G2

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    Masculinity and femininity are not socially imprinted. The (general) behavior differences and values that differentiate men and women are genetic.
    Excerpts from Brain Sex

Here's a debate on that
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    IOW, paleo.
    The good ole days weren't always good.

The good ole days weren't always good.
    And to further that Billy Joel quote, "tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems." I'm afraid you're tilting at the wrong windmill. Feminism isn't the problem. The actual problem is what came flying out of the pandora's box that you yourself stated is man-made. Civilization and technology. The world has evolved into a state where brawn is less important than brains in sustaining one's self. If you want to go back to the good ol' days then you need to stuff that back into the box, give up all the modern advances that you're so fond of, including the agrarian revolution (hello grains) which allowed for the amassing of food and the slow creep towards the accumulation of knowledge. (Good luck with that.) If anything, we're coming full circle back to our origins in a more egalitarian society. I'd say we're in the process of shrugging off the hangover from the last 10,000 years of false social structure. It's just taking some longer to adapt to the idea than others.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    no blackcatbone. NO. that's NOT HOW IT IS. it's NOT MANKIND'S FAULT, IT'S WIMMINKIND'S FAULT CAUSE WE'RE MAKING ALL THE BOYS INTO LITTLE GIRLS
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i am sold. where can i find those hose?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I bought the last pair and am making my boyfriend wear them.

Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast