Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 40

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    When I think of a 'feminized' male, it has little to do with clothes or appearance and everything to do with passivity.

The term 'feminized' does bug me, because it's being used in a way that implies lack of strength. I'm very feminine and there is no lack of strength here. I think of guys like this as 'man-children'. If I manage to disattach the one currently holding on for dear life, I will never give another one the time of day again, now that I know what to look for.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    When I think of a 'feminized' male, it has little to do with clothes or appearance and everything to do with passivity.

The term 'feminized' does bug me, because it's being used in a way that implies lack of strength. I'm very feminine and there is no lack of strength here. I think of guys like this as 'man-children'. If I manage to disattach the one currently holding on for dear life, I will never give another one the time of day again, now that I know what to look for.
    That's not what it means it all.

If you want to detach, do it. It's not that hard to do.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneketo View Post
    +1 I blame overconsumption of sugars. Try going completely no carb(be fat-adapted or you'll have most likely have carb flu at first) And you'll notice almost complete lack of emotion, totally Vulcan. This is how it was back then, most likely because of the fact that fat and meat were preferred over fruits and bread, e en women weren't that emotional back then as they are now. Mostly likely.because of the fact that sugars screws with hormones badly.
    Wow, I super disagree with this. I was low carb for about a year, and during that time, my depression and mood fluctuations were out of control, so much so that i seriously considered taking antidepressants, even though I know how horrible they are.

When I significantly increased my carbs, including sugar, I was instantly back to being 1,000x happier, more positive, with a very even mood day to day. Anxiety attacks are mostly gone, and even my thyroid seems to be functioning better...

Oh yeah, eating more carbs and less fat also helped me to lose that extra fat I gained by eating high fat, as an added bonus.

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    It's not so much the feminization of men as the infantalization of the entire culture. If everyone expects to be taken care of, who is to do the caring?

I'm most likely going to live to see a society where most people are obese with only a few outliers that can bend over to tie their shoes with a world of consequences I shudder to think about.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Government is daddy and everyone else is a sheep, and sheep are female.

EDIT: Okay, I guess technically a ewe is a female ram.

So, we have all turned into ewes.
    Last edited by Grok; 11-10-2012 at 05:00 PM.

[QUOTE=kenn;1001133]
    If you want to detach, do it. It's not that hard to do.[/QUOTE

True, but it can be complex.
    Last edited by Zanna; 11-10-2012 at 05:29 PM.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Government is daddy and everyone else is a sheep, and sheep are female.

EDIT: Okay, I guess technically a ewe is a female ram.

So, we have all turned into ewes.
    Yeah, because if all sheep were female, we'd run out of sheep pretty quickly.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Yeah, because if all sheep were female, we'd run out of sheep pretty quickly.
    Yeah, I was thinking a sheep was a female ram, but I guess that's actually a ewe after I checked.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I'm a big fan of "manly men" in all of their various forms, but I can still see Zanna's point.

It's a little disheartening to read posts saying (in a nutshell) that the worst thing that could happen to the human race would be for it to become more like the women members. If you would say the same thing about it turning too masculine, I might understand a little better. I think we all have our roles, and a glut of either testosterone or estrogen makes for an imbalance.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    I'm a big fan of "manly men" in all of their various forms, but I can still see Zanna's point.

It's a little disheartening to read posts saying (in a nutshell) that the worst thing that could happen to the human race would be for it to become more like the women members. If you would say the same thing about it turning too masculine, I might understand a little better. I think we all have our roles, and a glut of either testosterone or estrogen makes for an imbalance.
    Thanks, RitaRose. That's what I meant but didn't articulate well. The men I am talking about have nothing in common with women or femininity - they are men, but men who lack the drive to take care of themselves physically or to be self-sufficient. I swear, self-sufficiency and caring about how you treat your body are the sexiest things to me these days. The self-sufficient types tend to have the manly thing I like going on.

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast