Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 39

AMonkey is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I find the whole thing a bit confusing. I don't know if gender roles are necessary but I do know lots of men enjoy life better if they have something "masculine" to do like rugby or martial arts. I'm one of them and I don't function properly without doing physical exercise, in particular Muay Thai. I'm also posting this wearing skinny jeans.

dado Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Man is Truth View Post
    and I am with Kenn that BCB's entire style of argument and conflict is one that has only evolved in recent times,with the anonymity of internet community. The way he (she?) talks to people and condescends would be quickly corrected in primal dynamics by a 3rd-party observer throwing a rock at him (her?) after his intelligence and judgment was offended by his vulgar appeals to ignorance and childish in-group inclusion sentiment.
    HAHAHAHAH nice

341gerbig is offline Member
    Eh, I like when my woman looks up to me and sees me as the big strong protector...

I dont think I could be in any other type of relationship

Loneketo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip @ MIPWID View Post
    You have a couple of theories, ranging from the societal:

The knife of feminism has cut too far. Instead of equality, we've ended up with sameness.

To the metaphysical:

The Earth is entering the feminine half of its galactic orbit.

What we need, is to bring back the Spartan state!
    +1 I blame overconsumption of sugars. Try going completely no carb(be fat-adapted or you'll have most likely have carb flu at first) And you'll notice almost complete lack of emotion, totally Vulcan. This is how it was back then, most likely because of the fact that fat and meat were preferred over fruits and bread, e en women weren't that emotional back then as they are now. Mostly likely.because of the fact that sugars screws with hormones badly.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    to answer the op:

i think that men wearing women's undergarments is not an indication of the feminization of males. I think it's likely an issue of fetish, personal interest, fashion, or curiousity. underpants themselves don't have gender/meaning, we apply that meaning to the underpants.

my son wears bikini bottom underpants. that's whats available in his size (4 yr olds). They do come in two ranges of color (blue/orange/green and pink/purple/yellow). DS picked a package of both, because he likes all of the colors. Perhaps I'm "feminizing" him?

The feminization of males that I'm concerned with are the increasing incidents of major hormonal problems in males such that they don't develop properly into adulthood (may not fully sexually mature/physically mature). This is due to a lot of factors -- environmental and diet -- and there are lots of articles around the net about this issue.

IN terms of gender issues themselves, I believe that there are lots and lots of genders, of how people want to present themselves, how they understand their sexuality, etc. I have no problem with a man wanting to wear lace underwear. That's fine by me, because lace doesnt' mean anything in and of itself.

I think that this leads to more diversity than sameness, that each person can choose how they want to express and present themselves (and their sexuality), and that is exciting to me.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Cultural Marxism & Public Correctness is what is killing the modern male.

Reindeer is offline Senior Member
    Who cares. In my grannies time it would've been considered social suicide for a girl to walk down the street in pants. I'm hoping that by the time I have grandkids, it will be acceptable for a male to wear a pink ballerina skirt of he so desires. Glory to the brave, guys.

A man isn't made by what he wears. I do admit that certain outfits would make me laugh very hard if they were worn by a guy, but it would just make him look very silly, and add or subtract very little from his masculinity if he had the confidence and will to wear it. Nah, a real man is a boy who grew up well. A real man in a female rock corset and pink underwear would probably win over a grown male who lacks that something. Even though I'd have trouble stopping snorting every time I saw him.

Reindeer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonkey View Post
    I find the whole thing a bit confusing. I don't know if gender roles are necessary but I do know lots of men enjoy life better if they have something "masculine" to do like rugby or martial arts. I'm one of them and I don't function properly without doing physical exercise, in particular Muay Thai. I'm also posting this wearing skinny jeans.
    That usually goes for females too, though.. :P Males aren't the only ones who need physical exercise to feel their best. It's just that most females don't give real exercise a shot due to stereotypes and gender roles, and therefore you'll have all these ideas that men and women 'enjoys' doing different things... *shrug*

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reindeer View Post
    Who cares. In my grannies time it would've been considered social suicide for a girl to walk down the street in pants. I'm hoping that by the time I have grandkids, it will be acceptable for a male to wear a pink ballerina skirt of he so desires. Glory to the brave, guys.

A man isn't made by what he wears. I do admit that certain outfits would make me laugh very hard if they were worn by a guy, but it would just make him look very silly, and add or subtract very little from his masculinity if he had the confidence and will to wear it. Nah, a real man is a boy who grew up well. A real man in a female rock corset and pink underwear would probably win over a grown male who lacks that something. Even though I'd have trouble stopping snorting every time I saw him.
    Wilton this is an example of what you posted above.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Reindeer View Post

Are you THAT naive? The world works this way:

There are lots of men. Men compete against each other for resources, women, honor, etc. Above all, it is power. If you don't want to compete, that doesn't make you a winner in anyone's eyes except the delusional.

Through our nanny state, it has become more and more socially acceptable for a man to not attempt to achieve power. Power is seen as bad. Women teach their little boys to grow up to be big sissies. Women are able to do this because the nanny state itself gave women too much power. They get paid to live by the government.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Wilton this is an example of what you posted above.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 11-10-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast