Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 37

Dualhammers is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Do to others as you would have them do to you, and I don't just mean sex.

If you REALLY think about all the ways this would play itself on in action it really does seem like a pretty simple rule that could fix a lot of problems if we followed it.

Kind of like Primal - five simple rules that would fix everything if we just followed them all the time.

Clabbergirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Issabeau View Post
    We are ALL slaves to the $$$. Nobody is free, except the very, very rich and elite.
    Agreed.

billp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    Yes? And? It's being investigated.
    Why? When I was 17 I was as tall as I am now, and held down a job. I really cannot see any reason why a 17 year old should be criticised for being with a 29 year teacher, or the other way round. At 17 I was as much of a full grown man as I am today, albeit with less earning power.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I really cannot see any reason why a 17 year old should be criticised for being with a 29 year teacher, or the other way round. At 17 I was as much of a full grown man as I am today, albeit with less earning power.
    It's a law that varies throughout the US per state, but in some states, if she (or he) is under 18 and you are over, it's statuatory rape. The ages do vary.... There have been some incidents of 19 year olds being charged as sex offenders for being with 17 year olds.

The other thing is that a teacher is a teacher and you just should not &*^(&*^ your students. There is so much potential for that to go wrong, and where do you draw the line? It's OK for a 29 year old teacher to have sex with a 17 year old guy.... is it OK for a 45 year old male teacher to have sex with a 16 year old girl?

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    It's a law that varies throughout the US per state, but in some states, if she (or he) is under 18 and you are over, it's statuatory rape. The ages do vary.... There have been some incidents of 19 year olds being charged as sex offenders for being with 17 year olds.

The other thing is that a teacher is a teacher and you just should not &*^(&*^ your students. There is so much potential for that to go wrong, and where do you draw the line? It's OK for a 29 year old teacher to have sex with a 17 year old guy.... is it OK for a 45 year old male teacher to have sex with a 16 year old girl?
    Many states allow for a certain age difference, such as a 19 year old and a 17 year old. But yeah, teachers are in a position of power over the students as well as the age difference. If she likes them young she could always go hang out where 18 year olds congregate and find one older. If it was, say, a 19 year old TA and a 17 year old student and the law allowed it it would still be inappropriate if not illegal.

Grok is offline Senior Member
    A felony and fifteen years in prison for a teacher-student relationship even if the student is older than the teacher.

Sounds tyrannical to me.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laconophile View Post
    Is there anywhere on earth where black people are not 'held back' by nefarious, all-powerful whites?
    no
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Issabeau View Post
    Ya think the germans now feel guilty about what happened 65 years ago?
    Officially didn't happen
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Man is Truth View Post
    and I am with Kenn that BCB's entire style of argument and conflict is one that has only evolved in recent times,with the anonymity of internet community. The way he (she?) talks to people and condescends would be quickly corrected in primal dynamics by a 3rd-party observer throwing a rock at him (her?) after his intelligence and judgment was offended by his vulgar appeals to ignorance and childish in-group inclusion sentiment.
    Actually I'm the one who'd be throwing the stones.

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was away from this thread for a few days and the discussion has moved way on since then, but I have to go back to an earlier topic:

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    It can mess with you- I mean, I'd KILL to look like Christina Aguilera, yet per the media, in that photo- she was basically called out as being a fat slob. Here is a less flattering angle- yesh, she's not lean- but has thick legs. To me, she looks powerful and strong and healthy. Much healthier than the women in the above pics.

I've got to completely disagree with this. Look at her face, for dog's sake. She has a double chin and you her eyes look sunken into her flesh. She looks like Miss Piggy.

She's not obese by any means, but she IS fat and certainly doesn't look healthy. Some women carry that amount of weight well and are still sexy, but Christina isn't one of them.

She wasn't fashion-model skinny when she looked like this:

There is an attractive, taut softness to her belly and thighs. Her hip and breast curvature is pronounced without looking saggy or overstuffed. Her facial lines are clean and smooth and well-defined. That's what a sexy Christina Aguilera at a healthy body composition looks like. 100X more attractive (at least to this particular man) than the picture you posted. And Christina Aguilera isn't even really my type physically, nor am I a particular fan of her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Clabbergirl View Post
    Well thank goodness she's a singer, using her vocal chords to earn her living, and not something like, oh, I dunno, her physique. (/sarcasm)

I think we're missing the point. So what if she's fat or overweight or whateveryouwanttocallit? She makes her living from her voice, mostly. Does she have to be beautiful AND thin too? Being talented, gifted, really good at what you do isn't enough? So she isn't attractive to some men. Big deal. There are plenty of men who would tap that, as I'm sure she's aware. She's successful at what she does - sing.
    magnolia was using that picture of an example of someone she thinks look healthy and attractive. That discussion doesn't have to be relevant to her public image or whether it's just or fair to judge her for it. Totally different topic.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast