Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 540

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 36

  1. #351
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    You should read your own link. You are hostile towards people who disagree with you. I'm not talking about me. You are passive aggressive in your posting style many times. And speaking of your link, you're pretty smug and confident that your POV of the world is the correct one. Also you tend to attack the poster and not the post at times.
    Last edited by kenn; 01-29-2012 at 08:21 AM.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  2. #352
    Grok's Avatar
    Grok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    LakeRidge Golf Course
    Posts
    3,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    Not saying that you have to feel guilty about it, but acknowledge the fact that being born white in the US has distinct advantages over being born into a historically oppressed group that is still feeling the affects of systematically imposed racism which intentionally held black people back. Finishing ahead of those who start a few miles behind isn't the greatest accomplishment.
    Indeed. Affirmative action laws, welfare programs and minimum wage laws are intentionally holding black people back.

    It's not because people are racist, it's because the government forces people to be racist. Just like the Jim Crow laws.

  3. #353
    Blackcatbone's Avatar
    Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    You should read your own link. You are hostile towards people who disagree with you. I'm not talking about me. You are passive aggressive in your posting style many times. And speaking of your link, you're pretty smug and confident that your POV of the world is the correct one. Also you tend to attack the poster and not the post at times.
    No, actually I'm not. I generally try to have productive conversations, but when people use irrelevant, ignorant arguments and sidestep points I tend to not take them very seriously. And contrary to what you think you see, I am actually quite open to criticism and will admit when I'm wrong. But when someone responds with fratboy commentary
    I LOL'd
    it's already reduced the conversation to pointless.

  4. #354
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    No, actually I'm not. I generally try to have productive conversations, but when people use irrelevant, ignorant arguments and sidestep points I tend to not take them very seriously. And contrary to what you think you see, I am actually quite open to criticism and will admit when I'm wrong. But when someone responds with fratboy commentary it's already reduced the conversation to pointless.
    It's hard not mock you sometimes given your politics.

    And yes you do throw in personal attacks in a passive aggressive manner, I don't think you realize you do it.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  5. #355
    Laconophile's Avatar
    Laconophile is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    I didn't really think you were being all that serious. And I don't really think that guilt is all that productive. Feeling guilty about what people you share the same skin tone with did is pretty pointless. But there is a pervasive attitude here in the states that black people should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps. (Not saying this is you.) This attitude ignores the reality of being second class citizens for most of their history of living here. Jim Crow laws quite effectively disenfranchised black people until 1965. If they were born after 65 they may not have directly experienced them, but all of their ancestors born in the states sure did. And just because the laws changed doesn't mean they're equally applied. Not all racism is obvious to those not experiencing it.
    Is there anywhere on earth where black people are not 'held back' by nefarious, all-powerful whites?
    Ye shall know them by their fruits.

  6. #356
    Issabeau's Avatar
    Issabeau is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    High Desert
    Posts
    638
    Why be so worried about the past? We don't even know who did what to whom 20,000 years ago, do we?
    Ya think the germans now feel guilty about what happened 65 years ago?
    And...what's happening in China RIGHT NOW? Selling kids for money....most factories have contracts for 1 year + where the 'slaves' live, breathe, eat and shit together in 1 tiny croweded room, with no windows, no washing machines, no functional toilets, no health insurance and aren't allowed to speak up or complain when their hands fall off filled with puss because they've been filling shampoo bottles with chemicals for months without protection of any kind to the chemicals (all done by hand to save money). Sex trade is also high in Asia, no?

    We are ALL slaves to the $$$. Nobody is free, except the very, very rich and elite.

  7. #357
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Issabeau View Post
    Why be so worried about the past? We don't even know who did what to whom 20,000 years ago, do we?
    Ya think the germans now feel guilty about what happened 65 years ago?
    And...what's happening in China RIGHT NOW? Selling kids for money....most factories have contracts for 1 year + where the 'slaves' live, breathe, eat and shit together in 1 tiny croweded room, with no windows, no washing machines, no functional toilets, no health insurance and aren't allowed to speak up or complain when their hands fall off filled with puss because they've been filling shampoo bottles with chemicals for months without protection of any kind to the chemicals (all done by hand to save money). Sex trade is also high in Asia, no?

    We are ALL slaves to the $$$. Nobody is free, except the very, very rich and elite.
    Yes, on the surface at least, German culture is still steeped in shame and guilt at this point
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  8. #358
    Blackcatbone's Avatar
    Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Yes, on the surface at least, German culture is still steeped in shame and guilt at this point
    The older generation that participated or allowed the Holocaust to happen should be. Younger people, while being made aware of what happened, are certainly not made to feel guilty or ashamed. They are educated about what happened, as well they should be.

  9. #359
    Rip @ MIPWID's Avatar
    Rip @ MIPWID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    243
    Human beings have a history of different tribes being shitty to one another, all for retarded reasons. This isn't limited to skin colour or religion, either.
    Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

    Real Food - The REAL staff of life

  10. #360
    Alex Good's Avatar
    Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Maritimes
    Posts
    3,576
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Discrimination based on cultural practices is valid. I mean, look at how women are treated in the middle east. And for a much bigger (and slightly controversial) view of fucked culture just look at china.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •