Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 31

wiltondeportes Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefGrok View Post
    Wait. I. Wait... What?

How can you attack someone's personal feelings with an arbitrary statement? Even if you do quote Chomsky, that still doesn't make any sense.

Unless you're just incredibly ignorant. What was the point you're trying to make?
    Clearly Chaohinon was comparing the separation of races to the separation of sexes. Or, simply the dislike of people that are not like you.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 01-27-2012 at 09:04 PM.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Personally, I like blacks to stay in africa and whites to stay in europe. Life is so much more beautiful that way
    racist!!!
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Clearly Chaohinon was comparing the separation of races to the separation of sexes. Or, simply the dislike of people that are not like you.
    Ok, It's an incredibly inflammatory statement. But to what end? How does he know what I am anyway? I'm not defending curlygirl, but she has a right to make a legit statement right? What he/she said was just really to get a rise out of someone.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Personally, I like blacks to stay in africa and whites to stay in europe. Life is so much more beautiful that way
    If you're going to compare sex and race like that then are you prepared to argue that there are differences in hormones, neurochemistry and other aspects of biology inherent in blacks and whites as there are in males and females?
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    If you're going to compare sex and race like that then are you prepared to argue that there are differences in hormones, neurochemistry and other aspects of biology inherent in blacks and whites as there are in males and females?
    +holyshit 1000

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Except that curlygirl's statement, taken at face value, had nothing to do with hormones and biology.
    Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyMac703 View Post
    Except that curlygirl's statement, taken at face value, had nothing to do with hormones and biology.
    Of course. This is about showing Chaohinon how pointless his criticism of her statement was.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

kelza83 is offline Junior Member
    I feel that the current "age" (ie. last two decades) has been very confusing. I am in my late 20's and have seen that men at times have been encouraged to explore their feminine side. I am sure that this would confuse them. But, you also have to consider that women have been encouraged to explore their masculinity, so like some of the other posts have suggested, I would think that there has been a bit of a blurring between what is normal (instinct-wise) and what is not normal. I think that our instincts have been pushed to the side to try and fit in with society. I also believe that the amount of hormones that are being consumed in commercially produced foods (the ones that we are all avoiding) have caused a great amount of imbalances for both male and females alike.

I think that it is ok for a guy to wear whatever pants he wants (re: comment on feminine clothing), but I have a feeling the underlying reason men are dressing and acting different etc, is to try and conform to the messed up society that we currently live in. Culturally, more lines have been crossed in the last 50 years than have been in the previous 1000 years. Prior to the last 20-30 years, there seemed to be a delegation of what a man's role in life was, and what a women's role was. It seemed to be based on traditional (or primal) instinctive things, such as men being the head of the family, "hunting" (working) to provide for the family, and women were maternal and home makers. There are many good things that come out of the feminist movement, but perhaps the downfall is that there is more confusion as to how men and women are supposed to behave. I don't think that this forum would have a right or wrong answer, it's pretty open ended. It is worth considering what our ancestors did, as there seemed to be less confusion on what our roles were primarily.

This is my first post on this forum page. I have actually never posted up on any forum before besides making a comment on facebook, so forgive me if it was a load of baloney.

wiltondeportes Guest
    I think what the topic is really a part of is this: American culture has fragmented due to people feeling the need to use traits from other cultures than their own (from across the world and immigrants). Instead of a culture of "One Right Way", I think our culture has become more careful with minority voices (of different cultures, not different skin colors). Call it open minded, weak minded, wise, or whatever you want. I think people have weaker and multiple voices from American culture telling them how to be. Much of it contradicts. I think 50 years ago, the voice of American culture was more unified.

I think that it's ultimately great for us to be going through such a change. There is no "one right way" for everyone. And as you increase the scope of land and population that you talk about, it becomes more and more important to have diversity in opinion and lifestyle.

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    Well, I'm sure back in the day, the blacks would have preferred to stay in Africa. But the whites forced them to come here, while the european whites messed up Africa.

We don't have an issue of race in this country- so much as persistant poverty which we seem to keep reinforcing. Of course people stuck in poverty are going to lash out violently and live differently and find ways to make a living that we don't agree with.

And what, pray tell do we have to be proud of in terms of white american culture that makes it so superior that it is somehow tainted by other cultures? Jersey Shore? People living far above their needs so as to need to declare bankruptcy? The fine cuisine of McDonalds? Britney Spears whose meltdowns are better than her music? 15 year old girls getting breast implants? Holidays that we have made into shopping sprees?

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast