Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 29

Dig62 is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Clabbergirl View Post
    Wait a min...does the man have any business demanding sex?
    No, I'm not talking about pulling a Mel Gibson.

I'm speaking of the intentional withholding of sex specifically for the purpose of manipulation.... emotional, financial, material, etc.

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Man is Truth View Post
    I think "man-roles" in "civilized" societies spring from the social engineering of the aristocracy that hungered to humiliate the strong men in the tribe, so they put them to demeaning labor. Homo stuff at bottom, really.
    More likely the advent of agriculture which allowed people to amass surplus, thus the origin of inheritance rights. In order to keep your woman sequestered you had to provide for her and offspring. Did you read Mark's post from yesterday? Through male and female specialization we became dependent on each other.

Janola02 is offline Junior Member
    I am very metrosexual but I can't stand when people assume that because I am fit and dress elegantly people assume I'm gay.

Clabbergirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dig62 View Post
    No, I'm not talking about pulling a Mel Gibson.

I'm speaking of the intentional withholding of sex specifically for the purpose of manipulation.... emotional, financial, material, etc.
    OK, gotcha. I've known women who do this and it's always a bad idea. Always. I wonder if, in relationships where the woman has more power as the provider/leader, this is an issue.

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by banananutmuffin View Post

I know someone who refers to people as their "Dear Daughter" and "Dear Husband." It's annoying as hell. Although... I call my husband "My Beefcake." I'm sure that annoys people, too.
    Wow~ I do it ONE time (habit for another bulletin board) and get slapped four sides to Sunday! I'll remember to spell out every word from now on~ for all you challenged people.

Dig62 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clabbergirl View Post
    I've known women who do this and it's always a bad idea. Always.
    Yeah, my first long-term relationship came to it's quick and inevitable end when the girlfriend started with the whole: "If you buy this for me I'll give you a really good blowjob tonight" bullshit. Besides the fact that the woman couldn't give decent head to save her life, so it really wasn't much of an incentive to begin with, if she really wants me to start paying for sex I'm going to a professional.
    Last edited by Dig62; 01-27-2012 at 07:54 AM.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Man is Truth View Post
    Yeah that lady and her crazy marriage, haha.

I think its just a question of semantics though. She is calling it trust in the person, when really she means "I know that people are made out of cellular engines that kick into gear in response to different environmental cues, and so I act to minimize exposure of these engines to those cues."

You should relax and stop being afraid or he will abandon you, which is probably the root of your fears in the first place. Nothing is a more detestable gross unattractive boner killer than fear and anger. Fuckin totally disgusting. I want nothing to do with my wife when she acts that way.
    this pretty much sums it up.

i wouldn't have married my wife if she was that way in the first place. women are attractive when they are strong, confident and decisive, not when they are unsure, overbearing, untrusting, and moping around with low self esteem

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    You act like it would be the worst thing in the world if his dick ended up between someone else's legs for 7 minutes in his day
    OK, the lady I mentioned- whose husband cheated on her.... She got upset about it because it was "humiliating". Now why, do you ask, was it humiliating? Because all of the neighbors and friends know. Why do they know? She flipped out and told everyone. Why did she do that? It made her the center of attention over the holidays.

That's just it- she is frigid. She ADMITS to never liking sex. Yet she has a man that supports her 100% financially (no kids....). He does things with her. He treats her well. She puts him down. He finds other women to give him sex, tries to keep her from knowing. I honestly think she LOVES it because it gets her attention from all of her friends without any effort on her part, and no sacrifice on her part.

I always wonder- all the media breakups over infidelity- if they would have happened if the media never screamed it out. Like I wonder if Maria Schriver would have looked the other way about Arnold, had the entire thing stayed private. Society says OMG CHEATING IS WRONG.... but I wonder if the rush to demonize it is more a fair of what the neighbors will think than actual disappointment with your spouse?

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nady View Post
    Wow~ I do it ONE time (habit for another bulletin board) and get slapped four sides to Sunday! I'll remember to spell out every word from now on~ for all you challenged people.
    Oh, it's not you. There are about 50 people here who do it. I don't notice it on other forums because the others I populate seem to be dominated by men and most men do not use the term 'dear' except in "Yes dear...sure...can you shush now so I can watch the game?"

My comment about the term was not directed at you specifically but the practice in general. My apologies if it seemed otherwise.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    OK, the lady I mentioned- whose husband cheated on her.... She got upset about it because it was "humiliating". Now why, do you ask, was it humiliating? Because all of the neighbors and friends know. Why do they know? She flipped out and told everyone. Why did she do that? It made her the center of attention over the holidays.

That's just it- she is frigid. She ADMITS to never liking sex. Yet she has a man that supports her 100% financially (no kids....). He does things with her. He treats her well. She puts him down. He finds other women to give him sex, tries to keep her from knowing. I honestly think she LOVES it because it gets her attention from all of her friends without any effort on her part, and no sacrifice on her part.

I always wonder- all the media breakups over infidelity- if they would have happened if the media never screamed it out. Like I wonder if Maria Schriver would have looked the other way about Arnold, had the entire thing stayed private. Society says OMG CHEATING IS WRONG.... but I wonder if the rush to demonize it is more a fair of what the neighbors will think than actual disappointment with your spouse?
    Honestly at the level of celebrities, everything they do is calculated to increase print space. they are not human they are MEDIAn act like them when you are not MEDIAn and you will die. ignore them. Think about it with open eyes. There are a billion ways the arnold thing could have fallen out. the most expedient being wholesale untraceable slaughter of all involved, they have the money to make it happen and the contacts. This was something else. Something that betters them both. Maria and Arnold. it is not NORMAL shit going on here. Do we really care who brad pitt is bedding today? if you do and your IQ is higher than 85 you are dumbing yourself down.

Real people just dont have all those options without consequences.

Real people have to deal with fallout because fewer people have their backs.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast