Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 27

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefGrok View Post
    I guess I'm waaay out of touch, I don't know what any of your acronyms mean. And I spent 10 years in the USAF.
    DS~ dear son
    DD~ dear daughter
    DGS~ dear grandson
    DGD~ dear granddaughter

Also~
    DH~ dear husband
    DW~ dear wife
    and so on~

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    It's like Wendy O. Williams used to say, "if you wouldn't put it in your mouth, don't take it home and sleep with it."
    Classic...Haven't heard that one for years. Plasmatics!

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phreebie View Post
    The real feminization of males IMO occurs when males allow themselves to be manipulated by that kind of girly BS.
    Umm... thanks?
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nady View Post
    DS~ dear son
    DD~ dear daughter
    DGS~ dear grandson
    DGD~ dear granddaughter

Also~
    DH~ dear husband
    DW~ dear wife
    and so on~
    I never got these. It sounds awkward to use 'dear' before every single classification, and is it really that hard to simply say "son", "daughter", "husband"?

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    I never got these. It sounds awkward to use 'dear' before every single classification, and is it really that hard to simply say "son", "daughter", "husband"?
    Agreed. The dear son/husband etc irritates the piss out of me. Do people really say these things in real life? I think if someone said to me, "Oh, and this is my dear son, Harry..." I would probably have to work hard to resist the urge to pimp slap them.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I always thought it was darling. You know, like "darling daughter" or "darling wife".
    Oh and I'm too hairy to be feminine.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Agreed. The dear son/husband etc irritates the piss out of me. Do people really say these things in real life? I think if someone said to me, "Oh, and this is my dear son, Harry..." I would probably have to work hard to resist the urge to pimp slap them.
    I always use F instead of D.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    I always use F instead of D.
    now that I can support
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Nady is offline Senior Member
    okay~

banananutmuffin is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Clabbergirl View Post
    What about the woman who is laying her husband 5x week or more, 3 ways on special occasions, and he still cheats.
    That's a completely different situation. Apples to oranges. Not every cheater is justified. But... some women are treating their husbands in a manner that is pretty much guaranteed to drive their man away. Period. Do a google search for "My wife won't have sex with me." The stories you read are horrifying. Women never putting out. Women controlling their husbands with sex. Decent men dying for some intimacy and affection from their wives, and not getting it. Believe me... those women ARE asking for their hubbies to have an affair.

Although I agree with you that the grownup thing to do would be try to work it out, and then failing that, get a divorce (rather than have an affair). But people are human. And they do make mistakes. And in a loveless marriage, temptations are greater, I am sure.

Sex is an expression of love. Refusing to have sex with your spouse all the time is akin to saying "I don't love you." As far as I'm concerned, wives who tell their husbands that they don't love them every day are asking for their husbands to look for love, affection and intimacy in other places.

I know someone who refers to people as their "Dear Daughter" and "Dear Husband." It's annoying as hell. Although... I call my husband "My Beefcake." I'm sure that annoys people, too.
    Last edited by banananutmuffin; 01-27-2012 at 05:18 AM.
    Female, 40 yrs old, 5', 120 lbs (post-pregnancy)
    Went Primal January 2, 2012!

Paleo Cooking for Cavekids cookbook

Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast