Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 26

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefGrok View Post
    Alright... I... ummm... just looked at the pics...

Why? I'm all for using the whole... nevermind.
    It's like Wendy O. Williams used to say, "if you wouldn't put it in your mouth, don't take it home and sleep with it."

ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    It's like Wendy O. Williams used to say, "if you wouldn't put it in your mouth, don't take it home and sleep with it."
    What's worse is that I think I hijacked my own thread, thus rendering it now pointless.

phreebie is offline Senior Member
    What's worse is that I think I hijacked my own thread, thus rendering it now pointless.
    It was kinda pointless from the get go IMO.
    Live. Grow. Flourish.

My Journal/story is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38948.html

Quote Originally Posted by phreebie View Post
    It was kinda pointless from the get go IMO.
    Understood. Is it pointless to want to know what other people think from a vast cross-section of the population? It's not an ordinary thing to get people's thoughts, biases, and inner most feelings about a subject, much less have it be anonymous. So, I guess you're right, people should never be curious about what other people think about subjects.

We should probably ditch this whole interwebs thing and stick with the encyclopedia britannica. I'll bail and go with my parents 1979 edition, probably has everything I need to know.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I'll bail and go with my parents 1979 edition, probably has everything I need to know.
    I'll bet it has disco!

And that's all you need to be happy!

(Just kidding - though I will admit to owning the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack on CD, my tastes actually run towards anything you can listen to on a 78rpm record)
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

phreebie is offline Senior Member
    Sensitive much?

So much that you needed to go and start another thread complaining that peeps were being all mean and attacking?

You got a fairly well reasoned response in the first reply, yet by post 4 you got all pissy and played the whole "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home, if you guys don't want to play by my rules" shtick

The real feminization of males IMO occurs when males allow themselves to be manipulated by that kind of girly BS.

Understood. Is it pointless to want to know what other people think from a vast cross-section of the population? It's not an ordinary thing to get people's thoughts, biases, and inner most feelings about a subject, much less have it be anonymous. So, I guess you're right, people should never be curious about what other people think about subjects.

We should probably ditch this whole interwebs thing and stick with the encyclopedia britannica. I'll bail and go with my parents 1979 edition, probably has everything I need to know.
    Live. Grow. Flourish.

My Journal/story is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38948.html

PrimalStewart is offline Banned
    Does this post make my butt look Big?

Quote Originally Posted by phreebie View Post
    Sensitive much?

So much that you needed to go and start another thread complaining that peeps were being all mean and attacking?

You got a fairly well reasoned response in the first reply, yet by post 4 you got all pissy and played the whole "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home, if you guys don't want to play by my rules" shtick

The real feminization of males IMO occurs when males allow themselves to be manipulated by that kind of girly BS.
    Obviously you haven't seen the other post, because it has nothing to do with this one. I do appreciate your input, which you may think is disingenuous, but it isn't. I enjoy sparking genuine discussions amongst people who have differing opinions.

And really, if you're going to make a fool out of yourself, read the other thread and at least say something informed.

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Okay~ I'll play~ I have a 42 yo DS that isn't in the least bit emasculated because he can crock a pot a beef roast to bliss and I have an 11 yo DGS by my DD that is all snips and snails and dirty hands~ he loves his electronic games, but not as much as disassembling and reassembling anything mechanical~

Are men becoming 'feminized'? Maybe if they don't know themselves and are trying to adapt to a progressive society~ but by my own 3 generation observations, I'd say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Nady View Post
    Okay~ I'll play~ I have a 42 yo DS that isn't in the least bit emasculated because he can crock a pot a beef roast to bliss and I have an 11 yo DGS by my DD that is all snips and snails and dirty hands~ he loves his electronic games, but not as much as disassembling and reassembling anything mechanical~

Are men becoming 'feminized'? Maybe if they don't know themselves and are trying to adapt to a progressive society~ but by my own 3 generation observations, I'd say no.
    I guess I'm waaay out of touch, I don't know what any of your acronyms mean. And I spent 10 years in the USAF.

Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast