Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 24

Rosegin is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    not to stir the pot here, but you shouldn't be married. or at least not to that guy then. you're definitely missing the point
    I haven't said anything personal about "that guy" so how can you even make that statement. Did I mention a MARRIAGE COUNSELOR told me that? I think it's good advice.
    ~Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by Nady View Post
    Funny, I see her perspective as totally realistic~ and if an infidelity should occur, the marriage would probably survive~ I think people often 'trust too much' and expect perfection from their partner~ leads to severe heartbreak when it turns out that person was human after all~
    Exactly! This doesn't mean my husband doesn't do anything without me, or vice versa, it means we realize we're both human, and so we don't put ourselves in compromising positions.
    ~Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post

VERY thin? She looks athletic. You might say thin, but you can see she's built that way, it's not unhealthy at all. She's what, 5''7 and 135lbs? You'll see lots of girls with a similar shape in most track and field teams. That's how a lot of girls would look if they just took the time to eat well and exercise. People are SUPPOSED to look great naked, the ones that do aren't freaks.

Edit: well they are more and more seen as freaks now since most people are overweight, but that's just sad
    How old is that photo? The last one I saw of her, she looked scrawny, pale and unhealthy.
    ~Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by Clabbergirl View Post
    Agreed. Are you saying that anyone getting married or involved in a monogamous relationship should expect infidelity at some point?
    Absolutely not. What I'm saying is that anyone, under the right (wrong) circumstances would cheat. The key is to prevent those circumstances from happening.
    ~Sandy

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    so to you man = leader?
    No, to me adult=leader. I just prefer (in my personal relationships) for the man to be the leader.

Yeah, I'm a sexist pig.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I can't say 100% for sure that The Boyfriend would never cheat on me. I don't honestly believe he would, but you still get that little nervous twinge when he does jobs like (literally) a photo shoot with Holly Madison. I'm 20 years older than her and she has 10 pounds of silicone that I definitely don't have. But when I think about it, I don't really think he would. If he did, I don't think I'd want to know. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss.

As far as the weight thing goes, I've had bbody image issues for a couple of decades now, due in part to (now ex-) husbands with completely unrealistic expectations about me while staying morbidly obese themselves. Kind of messes up your head, and I was never attracted to lean guys because I figured they'd REALLY be on me about my weight, even though I never was very heavy anyway.

About a year after The Boyfriend and I started going out, I put on almost 20 pounds of what he calls "happy fat". Didn't make me too happy, and I figured it wasn't what he signed up for. He acted like it didn't bother him at all. I started eating Primal, and he was very supportive, noticing when I lost even a few pounds and calling me Skinny Butt. I gotta tell you, that's way more motivating than when Ex #1 told me I needed to lose weight, get lipo, get a boob job, a nose job and dye my hair brown.

Madonna? Last time I saw her she looked too skinny. No meat on her and it was like you could see the bones in her arms sticking out.

Christina Aguillara? She usually looks pretty good, but in that pic her face is just very... bloated. Sad because she's usually gorgeous and a good example of a woman having a few curves.

Has anyone else notice a resurgance in the number of women with the 1940s pinup look? I wonder if it's a rejection of the super skinny model ideal, and I would imagine most guys would be thrilled with it.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    Madonna looks like a corpse, she gets shit because she's too skinny, not because she's too muscular.

There are PLENTY of women considered hot by the media who are not rail-thin.
    -Scarlett Johansson
    -Sofia Vergara
    -Kim Kardashian
    -Gina Carano
    -Eva Mendes
    -Fergie
    -Katy Perry
    -Angelina Jolie (the scene when she gets out of the bath in Wanted made the movie)
    -Tina Fey
    -Dita Von Teese

Need more?
    Most of those women are pretty skinny. The trick is the TV you watch them with. You're so accustomed to those proportions that you think they are normal, but they are skinny in person. Sure, some have larger proportions (bigger breasts or butts for their body), but they are all skinny.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosegin View Post
    How old is that photo? The last one I saw of her, she looked scrawny, pale and unhealthy.
    Maybe she caught the vegetarian bug....

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I think a lot of marriages would be happier if they had more ... open relationships.
    I couldn't agree more. Marriage is not natural to the psyche of the majority of humans.

By the way, did you see Hall Pass?

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Man is Truth View Post

I dont know man that feels like a reach to me. Girls who "express themselves" well sexually sure like to suck dick dude and I am sure that has nothing whatsoever to do with wanting to be impregnated.

I don't really understand what you mean

How much of that is bullshit though that men make up to feel cool? Probably a lot of it.

Some men may fake it, but I can definitely attest to having those feelings on occasion. It's no different than dogs feeling like they're in heat. Then, you can have the situation of men trying put on that attitude 100% of the time.

a strong instinct to "procreate" in men is really just a euphemism for "ejaculate." Once that is done they can move and move along for another "procreation," So I would argue that the instinct to ejaculate is strong, but this is not any kind of innate will to procreate.

No it's not. Ejaculation is solely #1 in my idea. That is to say, it is only a need to release. Procreation is a desire to be with a person of the opposite sex and have intercourse. Needing to release can occur under the same situation, but it is more flexible to include gay/other activities. Evolutionarily, we were made to be very fertile and horny, but we also had a counter adaption to keep us from growing our population too quickly and taking up too many resources and too much time.

that seems way complicated compared to the interaction of a few smart men or women to control it; they could just trade unwanted or unsupportable babies, or castrate offensive rival males, or sequester women, or utterly shame them into not having sex or any imaginable means of affecting a relatively small group of people. A conversation around a fire I bet works pretty well with any group that enjoys the loyalty of its members.

That is possible as well. However, don't forget that evolution can be random as well. If a mutation occurs that doesn't inhibit the population, it can spread. Furthermore, if it is beneficial for happiness and peace (not overtaking too many resources), it can definitely spread. I'm not saying I know all this stuff for sure, but I have yet to find a good reason why I could be wrong. It makes more sense than anything I've read on the evolutionary & scientific reasons for our sexuality.
    Responses in RED

One last thing. Don't forget that my idea is relating to INSTINCTS. It has nothing to do with conscious feelings. My friend heard my idea, and said that she doesn't want to have a baby right now even though she loves straight sex. My response was that having a baby is different from making a baby. You can desire to not be a parent (due to money, time, profession, w/e), but your instinct can still drive you to make a baby. We are basically not in control of our instincts. They are genetically given to us by our parents, and we can only sharpen or weaken them.

Also evolutionarily, evidence shows that often parenthood could have been seperate from the act of making the babies. In many tribes, all the adults in the tribe are considered to be "parents". Before the concept of marriage, people slept around a lot and knowing the true father would have been impossible.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 01-26-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast