Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 22

Rosegin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    YOU stacked the deck against YOURRSELF by getting married young. then you learned to know your partner. fortunately for you it seems to be working out. but judging from your comments, it seems like you went throuugh some tough times. i'm not trying to get in to that conversation with you or anyone else. just a little social commentary on people getting married before they should. that's all
    I think all marriages go through tough times. But I also think it takes a bit of work and a lot realism to make a marriage succeed. I've known my partner since we were 12, I don't think how well I know him has anything to do with how old we were when we got married.

My point is that there is such a thing as TOO MUCH trust.
    ~Sandy

Rosegin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    Madonna looks like a corpse, she gets shit because she's too skinny, not because she's too muscular.

There are PLENTY of women considered hot by the media who are not rail-thin.
    -Scarlett Johansson
    -Sofia Vergara
    -Kim Kardashian
    -Gina Carano
    -Eva Mendes
    -Fergie
    -Katy Perry
    -Angelina Jolie (the scene when she gets out of the bath in Wanted made the movie)
    -Tina Fey
    -Dita Von Teese

Need more?
    Um, Angelina Jolie is VERY thin.
    ~Sandy

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosegin View Post
    My point is that there is such a thing as TOO MUCH trust.
    not to stir the pot here, but you shouldn't be married. or at least not to that guy then. you're definitely missing the point

kenn is offline Senior Member
    not to stir the pot here, but you shouldn't be married. or at least not to that guy then. you're definitely missing the point
    Why not? She's realistic and pragmatic, she seems to be fully aware of her situation and not living in a fantasy world.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Funny, I see her perspective as totally realistic~ and if an infidelity should occur, the marriage would probably survive~ I think people often 'trust too much' and expect perfection from their partner~ leads to severe heartbreak when it turns out that person was human after all~

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Why not? She's realistic and pragmatic, she seems to be fully aware of her situation and not living in a fantasy world.
    good point ken. she seems to be aware of HER situation. i just think it's a hell of a blanket statement to make, saying that you shouldn't trust your spouse too much

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    I have to agree with the media here. If you told me this is a 65 years old woman, I might agree she's hot for her age. That's it. She's 31 and she looks like Brigitte Bardot looks now at 77, she looks horrible.

I would expect a healthy woman under 40 to be able to run 1K or 2K without dying of exhaustion. Christina looks like she'd die of a heart attack after the first 50 meters in that picture.

Women shouldn't be fat around the midsection (she's shaped like a keg). It's one of the most obvious signs on unhealthiness.
    I have to agree somewhat. Now, I'm sure plenty of guys here have met a woman her general size and found her attractive. However, what I see going on here looks like pretty alarming poor health. Her face is all bloated. You know she's corsetted and girdled within and inch of her life there and you still have that concentration of belly fat. I don't know if she's just drinking a lot or what, but she looks haggard. I've seen plenty of women her age with extra pounds on them that still had a glow of good health.

Winterbike is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosegin View Post
    Um, Angelina Jolie is VERY thin.

VERY thin? She looks athletic. You might say thin, but you can see she's built that way, it's not unhealthy at all. She's what, 5''7 and 135lbs? You'll see lots of girls with a similar shape in most track and field teams. That's how a lot of girls would look if they just took the time to eat well and exercise. People are SUPPOSED to look great naked, the ones that do aren't freaks.

Edit: well they are more and more seen as freaks now since most people are overweight, but that's just sad
    Last edited by Winterbike; 01-26-2012 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nady View Post
    Funny, I see her perspective as totally realistic~ and if an infidelity should occur, the marriage would probably survive~ I think people often 'trust too much' and expect perfection from their partner~ leads to severe heartbreak when it turns out that person was human after all~
    trusting your spouse and expecting perfection are two totally different things

Clabbergirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Nady View Post
    In think people expect their significant others to live up to the promises they make and have the sense to remove themselves from a potentially damaging/stupid decision, but I suppose some could see that as "trusting too much".

Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast