Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 540

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 21

  1. #201
    Blackcatbone's Avatar
    Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    2,192
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by banananutmuffin View Post
    Yes, she is. One way of showing a husband your appreciation is to fulfill his sexual needs. If you consistently, day in and day out, refuse to acknowledge this need and desire of your husband's, then you are negating your marriage contract. What would we think of a man who refused to go to work because he "didn't feel like it"? What would we think of a man who emotionally withheld love and affection from his wife? What would we think of a man who told his wife that "her feelings didn't matter" and "he didn't care what she wanted from their marriage"? We'd call that guy an ass and wouldn't be surprised when his wife found herself a better man.

    The same goes for women. It's expressed differently, but it's the same principle.

    Sex just once or twice a year is emotional cruel treatment, whether it's the man withholding it or the woman, assuming both partners are healthy.
    But the answer isn't to have an affair. It's to confront the issue, make sure it isn't a mental/health problem, go for counseling to see what the deeper issue is or get a divorce. But that would be the grown-up thing to do and people who behave like this are childish. Sorry, can't make excuses for people behaving badly.

  2. #202
    not on the rug's Avatar
    not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,260
    sex is the ultimate expression of intimacy. witholding it for any reason is not only cruel treatment and manipulation, but petty bullshit. if a wife is witholding sex from her husband, then that woman has deeper issues that need to be addressed. i hear women in my office talk about "holding out until their husband cleans the garage" or only doing oral on birthdays etc. give me a f'ing break. you know what i call women like that? SINGLE. sex is not a tool or a weapon. and when it gets to that point for a relationship, that relationship is over. now if a husband is witholding sex from his wife, then he has a woman (or man) on the side and his wife is an idiot

  3. #203
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    But the answer isn't to have an affair. It's to confront the issue, make sure it isn't a mental/health problem, go for counseling to see what the deeper issue is or get a divorce. But that would be the grown-up thing to do and people who behave like this are childish. Sorry, can't make excuses for people behaving badly.
    Childish behavior is generally reacted by more childish behavior
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  4. #204
    Blackcatbone's Avatar
    Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    So whats up with all the late 20s and early 30s women banging young boys lately? Why aren't they demonized for being being pedophiles?
    Are teachers who sleep with boys getting off? - Slate Magazine

  5. #205
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  6. #206
    Blackcatbone's Avatar
    Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Childish behavior is generally reacted by more childish behavior
    I didn't say it wasn't. What I was saying is that reacting to childish behavior with more childish behavior is shitty all around. But someone has to be the adult and stop the cycle of bad behavior. When I said "people who behave like this are childish" I meant both parties.

  7. #207
    Blackcatbone's Avatar
    Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    2,192

  8. #208
    Clabbergirl's Avatar
    Clabbergirl is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by banananutmuffin View Post
    Yes, she is. One way of showing a husband your appreciation is to fulfill his sexual needs. If you consistently, day in and day out, refuse to acknowledge this need and desire of your husband's, then you are negating your marriage contract. What would we think of a man who refused to go to work because he "didn't feel like it"? What would we think of a man who emotionally withheld love and affection from his wife? What would we think of a man who told his wife that "her feelings didn't matter" and "he didn't care what she wanted from their marriage"? We'd call that guy an ass and wouldn't be surprised when his wife found herself a better man.

    The same goes for women. It's expressed differently, but it's the same principle.

    Sex just once or twice a year is emotional cruel treatment, whether it's the man withholding it or the woman, assuming both partners are healthy.
    I'll still have to disagree with you on the notion that the woman (or man) that's cheated on is responsible for the actions of the cheater. If that logic is carried over into other areas of the relationship, does that mean a woman who gains weight (whether on purpose, with decrease in activity, or old age) and becomes unattractive to her mate is inadvertently giving him the green flag to have an affair? He needs and desires a thin, hot, sexy wife, and well, she's not meeting that need anymore. What did she expect him to do? Love her for better or worse? The same thing goes on the flip side - a man gets moobs and loses his job. Is he a lazy asshole? Maybe. Or maybe he's a guy who's like so many other uninformed about diet and life and so on. But regardless of his shortcomings, should he expect his wife to start nailing the pool boy while he's at the unemployment office? Or more like a woman, expect her to run off with the first financially stable and physically fit guy she meets? I don't think so. Do these things happen? Sure they do, but they are more about the traits of the cheater, not the one who was cheated on. Do they play a part in the relationship getting to the point where a person cheats? Of course they do, and they contribute to the distance that develops between two people in order for their to be infidelity in the first place - but they are not responsible.

    What about the woman who is laying her husband 5x week or more, 3 ways on special occasions, and he still cheats. I exaggerate a bit, but there are plenty of those. Men just aren't as simple as sex = fidelity.

    I believe we are all responsible for our own behavior. If I cheat on my spouse, I did it, not him, and vice versa. Now in the example, a man cheating in this kind of relationship is certainly understandable - people cheat for far less. But does it make it the norm? Does it become expected? I disagree. But YMMV.
    Last edited by Clabbergirl; 01-26-2012 at 09:17 AM.

  9. #209
    quelsen's Avatar
    quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lexington Kentucky
    Posts
    2,972
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    For me, a real man doesn't speak when he doesn't know.

    Because no one knows everything, and a good leader understands that.
    so to you man = leader?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

    Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

    CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


    Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

  10. #210
    Clabbergirl's Avatar
    Clabbergirl is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    ...i hear women in my office talk about "holding out until their husband cleans the garage" or only doing oral on birthdays etc. give me a f'ing break. you know what i call women like that? SINGLE. sex is not a tool or a weapon...
    LOL. I agree with you - it's not a weapon/tool, but it's been used for centuries as such, which is a real shame. Sex is the one universal currency women have had throughout history that has sustained its value.

Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •