Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 2

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alg2435 View Post
    Yeah, and feminist women try to be better than men, even to hating - when we're all equal. It's a mixed up world.
    Funny, I'm a feminist and I'm rather fond of men.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I find I do best when I take individuals as individuals. I dated a guy a while back who tried to hard to be macho, and it just wasn't him. Sometimes I tend to bring that out in guys since I'm not exactly a delicate flower myself. That being said, I like a nice mix of at least more masculine than I have to be to survive at work, with a little bit of "It's okay to actually have emotions" mixed in.

My personal choices, though, and anyone that doesn't fit into this scenario of mine is perfectly fine as a human, just not a good partner for me.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

dado Guest
    the thing is to be oneself.

if you are a male and ask what is a man? the answer will reveal itself as you approach 'Yourself'.

ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    My personal choices, though, and anyone that doesn't fit into this scenario of mine is perfectly fine as a human, just not a good partner for me.
    I feel the same way, and I would hope that most people would feel this way too.

dado Guest
    but it's not easy to be oneself.

everything is stacked against a person being True to their Soul.

it takes great courage and much practice, and it comes easier for some than others; it depends on many factors.

most will go an entire life without facing this.

dado Guest
    often people will not like you, they will be against you if you dare to be Oneself.

but when you can navigate the course that being Oneself will dictate, then you are a man.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    I have noticed that men are speaking a lot more like women, with drawn-out vowel sounds and rising intonations at the ends of statements.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip @ MIPWID View Post
    You have a couple of theories, ranging from the societal:

The knife of feminism has cut too far. Instead of equality, we've ended up with sameness.

To the metaphysical:

The Earth is entering the feminine half of its galactic orbit.

What we need, is to bring back the Spartan state!
    Feminism has gone beyond equality. Read up on third wave feminism. Just look at the family court system to see the destruction wrought by their ilk.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Years ago, I started reading a book called *Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus* and about fell off my chair laughing~ apparently, according to the author, I'm from Mars!! Lucky for me, DH has a softer side that balances my 'Martian' tendencies , so we work~ maybe that's all that matters~

hazyjane is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    I have noticed that men are speaking a lot more like women, with drawn-out vowel sounds and rising intonations at the ends of statements.

That's likely because speech trends like accents start with young women (think Valley Girls). I remember reading or watching something on this- they traced different regional accents and young women were largely the instigators of accent trends, including the typical Brooklyn accent.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast