Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feminization of Males page 11

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I didn't read all the replies but I am so sick of seeing these skinny ass dudes with justin beiber hair who wear tight ass skinny jeans and could not defend a women in a dark alley. That whole trend needs to end a.s.a.p. last year even the modeling industry changed it and got rid of the skinny ass, no muscle models and replaced them with models with more muscle. i am not talking about guys who are just built skinny naturally or anything. Just the trend you have been seeing young kids and such in america. Hence, primal guys are sexxy as hell, and the vampire, skinny ass wimps are not. Sorry but this trend has been bothering me for years now and I am on the prowl for a real man! lol
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    A lot of attractive men have really sweet wives.
    In this case I must be a f*cking adonis because my wife rocks. Kidding of course (about the adonis part). I like your posts in this thread because they generally reinforce my low opinion of most women. Luckily my wife is not a shallow biatch and is fine with my $50K a year and moobs (getting smaller...thanks Mark).

As for the OP, I think it is manly to be your own person. A man doesn't need to apologize for who he is. He's confident. Want to wear skinny jeans like an emo teenage girl? Knock yourself out brother. Just work them skinny jeans. Want to roll in the mud, wrestle gators, fix trucks and eat sheet metal? Cool. Go with that. You be your own man; I'll be mine.

And as for my first comment, one reason I like MDA is because the women generally are not what I consider 'typical' women. For the most part, you all don't make me want to punch you in the ovaries on an hourly basis

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Man is Truth View Post
    There is no incentive to stand up for yourself.
    The State is inexorably, year by year, supplanting the role of provider making men superfluous. I think it reached a tipping point about 20 years ago. What you're really observing is the maturation of a cohort of men that was raised exclusively by women w/ no male presence. The result is entirely understandable.

It's all wild stereotyping but I'm itching to finally settle down and women my age, despite their best efforts, all seem to have if not outright troubled kids just kids that are unmotivated to do anything. And they're in their 20's. And spare me the economy, this was true even before depression 2.0. It's a deal-breaker only because it seems like the possibility of some tough love has long passed. That's not to mention the countless 50-somethings I work with now raising grandkids, because their kids can't even manage to pull it together to do that. I'd shoot myself.

I have friends 1st gen immigrants that would dearly love to marry me off and I'm beginning to seriously consider it. These communities don't seem to have this problem.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by banananutmuffin View Post
    I find it weird that women even use income as a dating criteria. Steady job... yes. As that shows responsibility and a general not-a-slacker attitude. But income amount?? I'd rather have a guy that made me laugh than bought me diamonds.
    Seriously. Though I've added a couple financial/career criteria over the years due to my experience of what works for me. Steady job is important, but I don't think I'll ever want to be serious with a man who cannot live within his means. A small income is fine. I'm pretty good at making my own damn money. A small income and massive credit card debts will get me running the other way. Same thing with a huge income and massive debt. It doesn't matter how much you make if you're in the red at the end of the month. The latter probably has a nicer car and stuff, but that's not really what I care about.

Another one I've realized is a big deal: He has to be interested. Now, he can have a crappy day job if he has some other thing he loves doing. Maybe he's an artist or a musician or has some sport he loves playing. He needs to have some sort of drive and inspiration. If he has a crappy day job and it's not to support some other passion, then he is not the guy for me. And whatever he does, he should care about being good at it. My husband loves the work he does. It excites him. He's constantly striving to learn more. I feel the same about my work. I just don't think I'd be a good match for a guy who didn't have passionate interests in life. Success is attractive. It doesn't necessarily have to mean money. A guy could be an amazing teacher and poor as a churchmouse. That's still attractive.

dado Guest
    i left this thread at one page and i come back, there are three pages now.

it's almost like some of you guys saw this as an opportunity for discussion rather than a platform to get dado in your brain.

i explained to The People what a male and a man is, i explained why cultural stereotypes are insignificant, and i gave you examples.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I like your posts in this thread because they generally reinforce my low opinion of most women.
    I'm just explaining why you see very classically attractive women pairing up with less attractive men. I'd guess that they are the most *physically* desirable females by most standards and they are not pairing with the most physically attractive men by most standards. I imagine back in cave man day that the fittest, healthiest strongest men were pairing up with the fit, healthy attractive women. Though I guess back then, you didn't have obese, weak people wandering around.

I'm just saying what I see among my friends and acquaintances. It is kind of sad- but then they have a set lifestyle that makes them happy and they don't care to leave it behind. They want it all- they got their career, now they want their kid, and a very high standard of living.

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty?
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I'm just saying what I see among my friends and acquaintances. It is kind of sad- but then they have a set lifestyle that makes them happy and they don't care to leave it behind. They want it all- they got their career, now they want their kid, and a very high standard of living.

I totally understand, and I agree with your explanation. Marrying to maintain a lifestyle a.k.a. marrying a bank account not a person seems shallow to me. If that is their thing though, more power to them. Rich people can lose it all. Pretty people can be disfigured. You have to love the whole person in my mind. Then again, I have rather strange ideas

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    I only read the first couple of pages
    in general, the behavior differences between men and women is genetic.

Sex in the brain: do men and women think differently?
    Sex in the brain: do men and women think differently? - YouTube

BBC.Secrets.of.the.sexes.Brain.Sex.avi
    BBC.Secrets.of.the.sexes.Brain.Sex.avi

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    You have to love the whole person in my mind.
    What's sad is that the men in some of these cases seem really inconsequential to the women. I was shocked to be among a group of them (all have lake houses, 2-3 kids, plenty of money for shopping/wine/pedicures) to find out that sex was a one or two time a year thing for them. I imagine that the men have women on the side. It all works great until the men get fed up, but most don't. They just travel. a lot. for work.

The thing is that I know what's in it for the women, not so sure what is in it for the men.

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast