Thread: The Primal Network page

Buzz71 is offline Senior Member

The Primal Network

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi everyone

Someone posted a thread earlier with their twitter username which I thought was a great idea. I thought why not take this to the next level. While I am really enjoying the interaction on this forum and don't want to take away from it in any way, many of us have blogs, are on twitter, or other forms of social media. I know many of us include our details in our sigs - I certainly do - but that can be a bit hit or miss. So I thought why not create a dedicated thread where people can post ALL the ways they like to interact, so that we have a master index - or a Primal Network. Obviously MDA remains the primary community but for those that want to share or enter into a deeper communication, here is where you can find all of the contacts!

So starting off, here's my details, please add me/follow me/read me and I'm keen to read/follow back!

Website: The Carpe Diem Following my marriage breakup and decision to go primal, I've decided to change my life by really living in the present. The Carpe Diem is my way of trying to express this and learn. I'm a novice blogger but really enjoying it. I would love to get some readers subscribing via email!

Forum: The Carpe Diem Forum While I love the MDA forums, I'm trying to start my own forum to discuss broader life issues. Currently I'm basically talking to myself there Take a look at the sub-forums I've got listed, would love to generate some discussion on broader life issues. Due to spam I've had to enable registration approval before you can post which might take a short time.

Twitter: @The_CarpeDiem is my account linked to my site, and @Buzz_71 is my primary account. Please follow both and I will follow back, I'm an active twitter user!

Reddit: I'm a new reddit user, but I have created my own subreddit - Carpediem, check it out!

Facebook: The Carpe Diem has a page I am trying to grow as well! I tend to keep my personal FB page to people I actually have met in RL

That's my details ... hope others will share too! Looking forward to building a primal network and reading your blogs, tweets, and more
    Buzz71
    Come visit my blog about life, my journey and seizing the day: www.thecarpediem.net
    Read my Journal of Awesomeness!
    Follow me on Twitter: @Buzz_71 and @the_CarpeDiem
    My Primal slow movement challenge: 208.29km of 1000km completed in 2012!

dado Guest
    great idea.

GROK THE FUCK ON!!
    Last edited by dado; 01-24-2012 at 02:33 PM.

dado Guest
    ok bro, i am @dadoprimal

EVERYONE ADD ME, RIGHT NOW.

i might never use twitter, but it's good to have in case.

Thanks dado Did you just create that account, I tried searching and couldn't find it. Will try again later.
    Buzz71
    Come visit my blog about life, my journey and seizing the day: www.thecarpediem.net

Found it
    Buzz71

No other takers? I'm keen to follow and network!
    Buzz71

dado Guest
    start pumping the field with content and develop relationships; networking is a spontaneous byproduct of True Soul Expression (TSE).

I agree, I just thought having a dedicated thread with listed details might be a good idea. I'll just keep clicking on sig links
    Buzz71