Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kerrygold Butter Prices page 4

Dig62 is offline Member
    Shop Now
    If you have an Aldi store near you be sure to check there also. Aldi is the sister store of Trader Joe's and I have bought Kerrygold butter and cheese there in the past at a very good price. I'm currently dairy-free so I can't tell you what it currently costs there, but you may want to check it out. My latest ad says that their Dubliner cheese is on sale.

dianejaquay is offline Member
    I don't have a TJ's anywhere near me, so I buy my butter from a local dairy farm, same place I get my raw milk and cheese, and I pay 5.00 for an 8 oz. container. I've checked the local grocery stores and those that carry Kerrygold charge the same price for 8 oz. Wish I could get it cheaper, but OMG, it's the most amazing tasting butter! I sometimes eat a spoon of it right out of the container because it's so irresistible!

mm imiller is offline Junior Member
    So why are you worried? $5.50 for an 8oz block is not a much costly. In my areas it is 6$ 8oz block. But we are pay it because its our necessity.

Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    In the UK it's currently on promotion 2 for 2.50. Normally around 1.60 each

meeshar is offline Senior Member
    It's regularly under $3.50 at Bi-Lo here in TN, but occasionally goes on sale. The best sale was BOGO a few months ago, I bought a dozen bricks. Right when my stock ran out it went on sale again at 2 for $3.

smartuko is offline Senior Member
    Its $6 for 8oz where Im at. Still looking for more stores that sell it in the local area.

lemontwisst is online now Senior Member
    Can't even get it here in Canada. I plan to try and stock up on a trip to WA on the Memorial Day weekend...so if anyone in Spokane wants to watch for sales and let me know, I'd be much obliged

In Miami it costs $4 something for the 8 oz tub at Publix (but is frequently on sale for $3.50). Whole Foods Miami Beach doesn't have the tub version but sells the 8 oz block form for $3. They also sell the "low fat" 8 oz tub for $6! I laugh at that sometimes, but the ignorance of the average WF shopper unfortunately plays a big role in why that store stocks so much crap.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234