Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kerrygold Butter Prices

Shop Now
    If you have an Aldi store near you be sure to check there also. Aldi is the sister store of Trader Joe's and I have bought Kerrygold butter and cheese there in the past at a very good price. I'm currently dairy-free so I can't tell you what it currently costs there, but you may want to check it out. My latest ad says that their Dubliner cheese is on sale.

I don't have a TJ's anywhere near me, so I buy my butter from a local dairy farm, same place I get my raw milk and cheese, and I pay 5.00 for an 8 oz. container. I've checked the local grocery stores and those that carry Kerrygold charge the same price for 8 oz. Wish I could get it cheaper, but OMG, it's the most amazing tasting butter! I sometimes eat a spoon of it right out of the container because it's so irresistible!

So why are you worried? $5.50 for an 8oz block is not a much costly. In my areas it is 6$ 8oz block. But we are pay it because its our necessity.

In the UK it's currently on promotion 2 for 2.50. Normally around 1.60 each

It's regularly under $3.50 at Bi-Lo here in TN, but occasionally goes on sale. The best sale was BOGO a few months ago, I bought a dozen bricks. Right when my stock ran out it went on sale again at 2 for $3.

Its $6 for 8oz where Im at. Still looking for more stores that sell it in the local area.

Can't even get it here in Canada. I plan to try and stock up on a trip to WA on the Memorial Day weekend...so if anyone in Spokane wants to watch for sales and let me know, I'd be much obliged

Shop Now
    In Miami it costs $4 something for the 8 oz tub at Publix (but is frequently on sale for $3.50). Whole Foods Miami Beach doesn't have the tub version but sells the 8 oz block form for $3. They also sell the "low fat" 8 oz tub for $6! I laugh at that sometimes, but the ignorance of the average WF shopper unfortunately plays a big role in why that store stocks so much crap.