Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kerrygold Butter Prices page 3

DebraL is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    I agree with Laura B. I'm in Southern California and Trader Joe's is $2.79. Supermarkets $5.00.

sunnysara is offline Senior Member
    It is $3.49 at my Seattle, WA Whole Foods (not on sale). $5 at Thriftway. I'll have to stock up at TJ's next time I'm there!

awm8604 is offline Member
    Here in Cleveland it's ~$2.60 for 8 ounces at Trader Joe's. $4-$5 at grocery stores. Though I get my butter from Amish country.

jay_fm is offline Member
    $2.79 at both TJ's and WF's here in San Jose. Close to $5 at Supermarkets.
    Pre-Primal SW: 161
    CW- 150
    Goal 120ish

spinningtales is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysara View Post
    It is $3.49 at my Seattle, WA Whole Foods (not on sale). $5 at Thriftway. I'll have to stock up at TJ's next time I'm there!
    Thanks! It is good to hear from Pacific NW that it is in line with other regions. That feels a lot more do-able than $10/lb. =)

ScarlettMoon is offline Member
    I'm in Wyoming and only have two places here that carry it- $4.99 in one store, and 4.59 in the other. We still buy it.

jammies is offline Senior Member
    $2.79 at Whole Foods in the SF Bay Area. Close to 5 at the other stores I've checked.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

SophieScreams is offline Senior Member
    $4.99 at either Whole Paychex or the regular grocer here in glorious Tulsa, OK. We know we're being fleeced.

Belforte is offline Senior Member
    Chocotaco

Things made in the Republic of Ireland are usually better value in other places. Ie Northern Ireland (under UK government rules) and in this case Germany. This is not a Europe issue, this is the issue of Irish business ripping off the irish in Ireland. The reason I looked it up as the price in Germany seemed eerily familiar to the time I lived there.

I would say those paying 2.19 are onto a very good thing and others are paying extra for shipping and profit margin.
    Life. Be in it.

fra0039 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Belforte View Post
    Chocotaco

Things made in the Republic of Ireland are usually better value in other places. Ie Northern Ireland (under UK government rules) and in this case Germany. This is not a Europe issue, this is the issue of Irish business ripping off the irish in Ireland. The reason I looked it up as the price in Germany seemed eerily familiar to the time I lived there.

I would say those paying 2.19 are onto a very good thing and others are paying extra for shipping and profit margin.
    Hey I can see that you are in Italy. Kerrygold butter is not available there right? I can find it in Germany with no problems (somebody has already mentioned the prices) but I could never see it in Italy. Do you know any comparable butter available there?
    thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast