Thread: I guess i'm goin primal... page

misterbulgarin is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

Well I've been mulling over the site since thursday and im pretty geared up on the premise of this lifestyle. Monday has come, I had 3 scrambled eggs and 4 rashers of streaky bacon (or we call it american bacon in the UK) cooked in butter.

I went to the village and I picked up Strawberries, Frozen raspberries, blueberries (last pack!), dried chives, palm/canola oil, two bagged packs of green leaves, 3 bell peppers, 3 chillis and some pork loin chops. This should get me well on the way to being primal.

Just had lunch, some lovely mixed greens, tuna, chives and olive oil spread over it all. Oh and an apple after, quite scrumptios and rather uplifting. Will probably snack on nuts later and for dinner Im thinking two of them loin chops with some mixed veg, possibly another club of butter on em. Mmmmmm.

I skipped my weights workout today as my legs are a bit DOMs'd up from a good week or working out, I did tabata on saturday instead of steady stating running with my friend, hey , I did good! I walked to the village and walked the dog after

Its probably too early to say, but I feel good already. Glad to be back on highfat/protein. Just hope I will have more interesting snacks and recipes this time around. With all the articles and links, im sure I will....Im lookin at you..meatza!

OrangeGirl is offline Junior Member

Welcome misterbulgarin! Sounds like you are off to one heck of a start!

Oh man, I've been primal for over a month now and STILL haven't done the meatza. I'm jealous!