Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Long for the Success Stories in Progress? page

Analog6 is offline Senior Member
    Terranora, far north coast NSW, Australia

How Long for the Success Stories in Progress?

Primal Fuel
    How long is it taking for stories to appear after you have emailed them to Mark? I emailed on 17 January but not on there and haven't had a reply.

I know, I am an impatient old cow!
    Odille
    F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
    following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    I'm not expecting a reply but am somewhat frustrated at the way they're being added. Since they are not alphabetized and they are not being added to the end you have to scroll the whole list each time it's expanded which of course gets longer and longer. I'll have to try the search function for when it's next expanded.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

MyDogTuff is offline Junior Member
    I was wondering the same thing. I sent mine in a bit ago...and it took me a lot of courage to do it but it has not been posted yet....I assume it won't be but maybe I am wrong.

kkarrolle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyBlue View Post
    I'm not expecting a reply but am somewhat frustrated at the way they're being added. Since they are not alphabetized and they are not being added to the end you have to scroll the whole list each time it's expanded which of course gets longer and longer. I'll have to try the search function for when it's next expanded.
    I've been waiting too, yes the way they are been added is annoying. I recall reading that Mark had received up to 400 'in the making emails' and no doubt more by now, it will be quite annoying if they continue to be added randomly and not in date order of being posted on the web.

Analog6 is offline Senior Member
    Terranora, far north coast NSW, Australia
    I went through the whole lot today and Mark only seems to be up to very early January, I don't think I saw on after the 3rd.
    Odille
    F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
    following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

doghug is offline Member
    I hope they change the way they are listed soon, its a pain looking though the whole list.
    " If you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere"

- Vincent Van Gogh

Primal Since January 2011

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    With you all there. Thought I might have sent it wrong (1st time on January 16th -- my start date) and sent it again. Wonder if the January 2 post on all of the pictures is a default date. If not, we're looking at sometime next year to get them posted. Yes, it would be nice to be able to search them more easily. I just figured Mark thought I was in too bad a shape to show in my flannel shirt and jeans!

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I tried to search for my name and nothing came up =(
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Fabbecky is offline Senior Member
    '-I mailed mine on Jan 6 and they still aren't up, so yeah, between the amount of emails and the recent site problems it is taking some time...

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Apologies for the frustrations, everyone. We were inundated with submissions, receiving many more than we expected. My small staff is adding them when they have some time to devote to them, which hasn't been much lately given the recent site problems we've been having. In any case, please bear with us. Every submission will be published and every email replied to. We'll do our best to get everything up in the next week. Stay tuned.

As far as the dates go, it just turns out that most people submitted their photos the day we asked for them which (I believe) was Jan. 2. Some submissions have trickled in since then, but most (probably 80%+) will have Jan. 2 or Jan. 3 dates for the first photo.

And as for finding your submission, I'll see what we can do in terms of navigation and search. I'll pass this on to one of the Worker Bees to tackle. I agree it is difficult to find what you are looking for in the (growing) list of Success Story in the Making blurbs.

I hope you are all doing well so far, and kudos to you for participating in this Primal challenge.

Best,

Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast