Thread: I LOVE this diet! page

Blorton is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

For about six months now, I've been on a rabbit food/lean meats/med-high carbs diet and working out like a madman with a couple of popular dvd systems. The workouts have gone very well and the body changes have been nice, but the spare tire and fat loss has always gone at a snails pace. I would average about a pound a week lost. This is even after purchasing and using a bodybugg to ensure I was not going over 1k a day deficits.

Five days ago, I made the PB switch and have been keep the carbs around 80-90 per day while getting plenty of fats and proteins and in fact, eating significantly more total calories than before. And the fat is just falling off! I've lost 3 pounds and it hasn't even been a week! Holy cow!

Thank you Mark and everyone else in the PB community for showing me the way.

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

FairyRae2 Guest

Woo hoo!!!! It's amazing what happens to our bodies when we finally start eating the food we were made to eat!!!

Good for you!!!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

It really is fantastic, isn't it?

iniQuity is offline Senior Member

Hehe, I didn't experience that, but do feel some looseness of the pants. Scale wise I've lost maybe 1 or 2 pounds in two weeks. My only carbs are from vegs and I'm fairly active. Patience...

I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.