Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Steve Jobs' high fructose diet page 10

Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    What a bunch of senseless drivel, right down to stereotypes and labeling which is typical of a consumerist sheep who buys into Apple's propaganda. Hardware is everything, and any creativity can be performed better on better hardware. I fail to see how Apple products automatically make one creative and intelligent. If anything it's the opposite, because they bought into a brand.
    It's not 0.1GHz, you failed to address all the other things I brought up in response to you and earlier in this thread.

You're just spewing the same nonsense that all other Apple drones do. This opinionated, highly offended posts make you a fanboy, whether you like it or not.

I don't need tech support for anything, I'm fully capable of troubleshooting my own computer without being ripped off by Habeeb after an hour of being kept on hold listening to a robot tell me it cares about my business.
    Says the one continuing to shrink EVERYONE who doesn't buy non-Apple hardware a idiot. Productivity is software based mostly (wer'e not in the 90's anymore, hardware is mostly hardware unless you see it like a screen or touch it like a trackpad/display) and you can only get this experience on Apple hardware. (unless you are a hacker in which case you have too much time to worry about the OS's productivity). Creative people like to use software that has been though-out. The world's leading CAD software started on a Mac, guess you didn't know that) I'm not a consumerist; I have a 4 year old iPhone and a Mac. That's it. Nothing else, zilch in terms of technology. I don't need a bag full of devices just to get one task done.

Buying into brands is about a sense of familiarity, security and convenience. I've wrote a 10,000 word dissertation on this and graduated with honours, so I guess I'm somewhat intelligent.

Of course it's opinionated. You JUST said we all have opinions. Most of my comments are facts though, other than software is purely about preference. "Tech support" is not after sales. Learn the difference. I don't pay a cent for Applecare, I get it for free. Which other tech company gives that?
    Last edited by Nstocks; 07-21-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Watch out, you're about to be reamed by the Apple Defense Force
    Not at all, just someone whom tries to paint everyone that likes Apple as a defensive moron. You'll notice it's Apple VS ALL other technology companies. There are a lot, so it's a given that Apple-haters are like glue in defending their hate.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nstocks View Post
    Says the one continuing to shrink EVERYONE who doesn't buy non-Apple hardware a idiot. Productivity is software based mostly (wer'e not in the 90's anymore, hardware is mostly hardware unless you see it like a screen or touch it like a trackpad/display) and you can only get this experience on Apple hardware. (unless you are a hacker in which case you have too much time to worry about the OS's productivity). Creative people like to use software that has been though-out. The world's leading CAD software started on a Mac, guess you didn't know that) I'm not a consumerist; I have a 4 year old iPhone and a Mac. That's it. Nothing else, zilch in terms of technology. I don't need a bag full of devices just to get one task done.

Buying into brands is about a sense of familiarity, security and convenience. I've wrote a 10,000 word dissertation on this and graduated with honours, so I guess I'm somewhat intelligent.

Of course it's opinionated. You JUST said we all have opinions. Most of my comments are facts though, other than software is purely about preference. "Tech support" is not after sales. Learn the difference. I don't pay a cent for Applecare, I get it for free. Which other tech company gives that?
    What? Things Apple fans claim Apple does better require strong hardware, ie; video editing. Also, Windows has far greater amounts of software support compared to OS X. There are guaranteed superior options on the Windows platform, I can list tons if you want.

And? It's multi-platform now, guaranteed, what are you even bragging about? We had it first? Seriously? And [citation] needed on "world's leading", besides, popular != good.

You only post opinions, nothing you've said is fact, let me break it down:

People buy Apple shit knowing full well that once you go Apple, go don't go back because it makes one's life easier and more fluent.

Opinion, no source, nothing factual here. No numbers to crunch, nothing to back up the stance, just a personal statement.

Take a look at those whom use Apple stuff, they are intelligent people most of the time creatives, not dumb brain-fucks whom sit in the dark hacking people all day or playing games.

Opinion based on an untrue stereotype(both ways), yet you're crying about me calling all Apple users morons.

Again, pre-convieved notions of someone whom probably has never touched an Apple product, is threatened by their capabilities/design/market increase or just feel that avoiding Apple will mean they are rebellious.
    Nothing to show that Apple has these superior capabilities, designs, and their stock is actually where it should be now and was dropping last I checked.

Apple Inc.
    NASDAQ: AAPL - Jul 19 4:00pm ET
    424.95-6.81 (-1.58%)

Geeks only buy other brands because they like to think they are rebels against apple and because in 2 months they can dismantle their $500 PC and change a $40 component. Sure there is a market for that, but like I said, geeks whom care about a number, not productivity from a well produced and though out device.
    Stupidity failing to address the importance of actually upgrading your hardware without replacing the entire fucking thing for no reason. I don't have disposable income, or the desire to wipe my ass with my money.

Next time try using actual facts, as I have several times, rather than just things I can't possibly even argue against because they're just your angry opinions and nothing more.
    nihil

AutoCAD, don't believe me look at how many building are designed with it. (answer, A LOT - I studied Architecture) People do more that Facebook and video editing (people I know anyway) Your small mind should surely comprehend this... "Hardware is the king" but let's ignore what actually utilises hardware: Software!. " There are guaranteed superior options on the Windows platform, I can list tons if you want." Now whom is posting entirely opinionated views? I never said everything I posted was a fact. The (fact) was in the context of that sentence. Stock dropped a few percent big deal. The've been climbing faster than any other tech company for the past 5-10 years in total market growth. (you know the source already) (Though they have become stale by not releasing much this year... all will change in Q4 2013)

I'm done and it's time for my salt bath.
    Last edited by Nstocks; 07-21-2013 at 04:38 PM.

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member

lea
    lea is offline Senior Member
    I'm not trying to get into the Mac pc war but the price difference is usually a lot more than 200$ in my experience at least as far as laptops are concerned. I swear I could get two or three pc's for what one of those MacBooks cost!

On topic. I bought z giant can't elope at the farmers market but its not as sweet as I would like. I'm wishing I had gone with the watermelon but maybe it will be better in a day or two.

lea
    Also Jenns rhino pict is the best!

lea
    Apologies...can't elope = cantaloupe. Apples auto correct seems much dumber to me compared to the android.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nstocks View Post
    AutoCAD, don't believe me look at how many building are designed with it. (answer, A LOT - I studied Architecture) People do more that Facebook and video editing (people I know anyway) Your small mind should surely comprehend this... "Hardware is the king" but let's ignore what actually utilises hardware: Software!. " There are guaranteed superior options on the Windows platform, I can list tons if you want." Now whom is posting entirely opinionated views? I never said everything I posted was a fact. The (fact) was in the context of that sentence. Stock dropped a few percent big deal. The've been climbing faster than any other tech company for the past 5-10 years in total market growth. (you know the source already) (Though they have become stale by not releasing much this year... all will change in Q4 2013)

I'm done and it's time for my salt bath.
    AutoCAD is multiple platform, and software is indeed important, but Windows has far more software options and developers to choose from. It wouldn't be hard to find a superior option given that, and it's not an opinion, it's a fact. Surely your small mind can comprehend this. I offered to list a bunch for you to try and refute, if you didn't notice. Unlike you, who heralds software, yet lists one multiple platform option only and nothing more.

Nstocks, are you a fan of Starbucks?
    No doubt.

"Art" students with a basic knowledge of iPhoto.
    nihil

jujeki is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFastCat View Post
    Sad to admit an unhealthy amount of schadenfreude...
    f.u. lady, that's what stairs are for.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast