Thread: This is friggin' awesome! page

Duck is offline Junior Member

This is friggin' awesome!

Primal Fuel
    First off, I've been as close to paleo as I can get for the past 2 1/2 weeks. I still eat small amounts of peas/beans and still have a glass of milk with breakfast. Everything else is paleo. I'm 5'10" and 224 now, down from 233 on Jan 2nd. For the past 6 months or so, if I didn't eat fairly regularly I'd get nauseated. If I didn't eat within 30 minutes of waking up, I'd be nauseated to the point of having to sit down and wait it out. My sugar levels have always been fine, but it still scared me. That is a large part of what drove me to trying a paleo lifestyle.

Today, I left for work and forgot my lunch (less than half of what I was eating 3 weeks ago). At first I planned to just pick up a grilled chicken salad for lunch, then said screw it. Today was as good of a day as any to try an IF. I ate breakfast at 7, then didn't eat anything until 7 tonight. I felt perfectly fine all day! No nausea at all and I really wasn't that hungry at supper. This rocks! Our meat at supper was sausage I made from one of 9 wild hogs I put in the freezer last year. It was great, but I still have some left over for breakfast in the morning.

Meadow is offline Senior Member
    Blood sugar control FTW!

Buzz71 is offline Senior Member
    Great work! I usually IF between 6pm-noon the next day, but I often feel hungry that morning still.
    Buzz71
    Come visit my blog about life, my journey and seizing the day: www.thecarpediem.net
    Read my Journal of Awesomeness!
    Follow me on Twitter: @Buzz_71 and @the_CarpeDiem
    My Primal slow movement challenge: 208.29km of 1000km completed in 2012!

Duck is offline Junior Member
    I will probably try not eating breakfast soon. Breakfast and lunch are the only meals I'll skip, since supper is the only meal I can eat with my son during the week. If I'm home the little dude won't eat unless daddy is eating.

dado Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i support you 150%, and i support the entire world 150%