Thread: Toronto Primals? page

Patrick is offline Senior Member

Toronto Primals?

Primal Fuel
    Any Toronto Primals out there want to meet up on Sunday, February 26? I know the date's a ways out, but I'll be in town for a Punch Brothers concert on Tuesday the 28th. I'd love to meet some of you.

So yeah, if you live in TO and feel like getting in on a Primal meetup to have supper and/or grab a few drinks, lemme know!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    Quite possibly! Where were you planning on going, restaurant-wise? Do you know?

No idea, UM. I will leave that to those who are better aquatinted with Toronto. Open to suggestions!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

beastie is offline Member
    I grew up in Toronto, and while I don't live there currently I do visit frequently. It would be cool to meet up with fellow Primal enthusiasts!
    Primal cookery, forgotten skills, natural birth
    www.forgottendomesticarts.com

patski is offline Senior Member
    Hi Pat! I'm Pat! LOL Welcome!

I wish I could, but I work retail, and that means I work Sundays. BUMMER!

It could be Sunday or Monday. Saturday evening and Tuesday night (PUNCH BROTHERS -- WOOOO!) are taken, though. I just figure that Sunday afternoon is easiest for most people. Sucks, though, Pat. Maybe next time!

patski is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm. Maybe Monday?!

Let's do it this way: anyone who's interested, send me a private message. Once I know who all is game for a meetup, we'll sort out a date/time. . . and then worry about a place later.