Thread: Athlean X page

cmpitre is offline Member

Athlean X

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Has anybody tried this yet?
    I was curious, it seems like a pretty good workout and you get to move at your own pace so it is not like doing a program like P90x say 1 hr a day for 6 days a week.
    The workouts take 20-40 mins and it is only 5 days a week with a big emphasis on rest.

If anyone has tried it let me know what you think.

I know what most of you think of paying for a program when there are many free sources out there but it still seems like a decent program (minus the diet, still rocking the primal eating).
    Colby

Pre Primal
    January 2010
    215 LBS 40 in waist

Today
    170 LBS 36 in waist
    Goal (1) Look Great Naked (and visible abs)
    Goal (2) More defined muscles and functional strength
    Goal (3) Achieving Mastery level in Convict Conditioning

Tlhfirelion is offline Junior Member
    I'm finishing up the first program (AX1) and its pretty tough. I know this thread is a year old but I searched for athlean x and this was all I found. I plan to repeat athlean x 1 for the next 12 weeks and then see if I can move on to the second version. It's a challenging program but I don't spend all day in the gym. I tried his eating plan and my performance was fine but I didn't lose any fat, just got better conditioned. He likes carbs, all be it the clean ones but I found I responded better overall to low carbs. This of course was until I did his periodic tests (every 4 weeks) and I had NO gas in my tank. I think that w due to my eating. I'm still trying to figure out how best to eat primal and have energy on my weight days so I'm not weak and lethargic.