Thread: Carb Dreams page

floaton is offline Junior Member

Carb Dreams

I thought it would be fun to share this. A few weeks ago I was having some pretty funny carb dreams. It had been about 2-3 weeks from starting down my path of paleo.

The dream consisted primarily as me staring longingly at a basket full of french banquettes. I never reached for them or tried sneaking a bite, but they sure were temping.

I have found now that I have gotten over my carb cravings and look back at the few dreams now and thought that it was pretty amusing.

Has anyone else had any funny carb dreams?

Seaglassgreen is offline Senior Member
    Not so much lately, but yeah, during the first 2 weeks of my whole 30 (too much cheating during the holidays), I had a bunch of dreams about eating non-primal things! Even more than I would actually eat in real life, like a whole bunch of donuts... glad to know I'm not the only one You resisted actually eating in your dream though!

Bron is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Mine's slightly different but still relevant

I was in a caryard with my mum, who called to me to test drive a pink cadillac (note, cadillacs aren't a car sold in Australia, and it was small, like an MG, but this is a dream so....) It was a manual, which I haven't driven in years, so I called her over to come along with me (yes, we've been discussing primal and she's getting there. Slowly). She was talking to someone so I drove off by myself. I ended up along a very rough dirt track and there was a great big root hole (the soil had eroded away) that I had to drive around and this was quite difficult.

This is interesting to me, apart from the fact that my mum was involved, for 2 reasons. CArs in dreams represent your body, and I'm a person not interested in being the centre of attention AT ALL. So I dream my body is a bright pink cadillac (it was old too, by the way, just like me ) Very nice cream interior, looked good for its age hmmm. I imagine driving this car down the street would get a few looks (again, I don't really wish to be looked at. Or do I??)

The other is the fact that it was a manual (I'd bunnyhop the whole way if I tried to drive one IRL) and I had no issues not only driving it, but driving around obstacles you wouldn't really try IRL.

So my dream was telling me not only can I do this, I will get there and I will look good