Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BLOOD TEST results...hack page

MalPaz is offline Senior Member

BLOOD TEST results...hack

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i attached the file....anyone wanna hack at them?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    As soon as the interminable wait for moderator approval is done, sure.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

prodistat is offline Senior Member
    BUN is high and BUN/creatine ratio is off. BUN: The Test | Blood Urea Nitrogen

So you eat a ton of meat/protein and perhaps your kidneys can't process it all. What type of protein and how much do you eat a day?
    Prodistat
    Poke it quickly, with a stick.

otzi Guest
    I have a baggy full of statins I picked up in Tijuana I will sell you to tackle that out-of-control total cholesterol!

peril is offline Senior Member
    AST and ALT relate to liver health, but I don't know enough to hack those numbers. They're only just outside the reference range
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    anyone else?

billp is offline Senior Member
    I never do blood tests. Blood is blood in my opinion. I don't think it makes sense to measure particular things in the blood unless you have a blood disease.

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    I never do blood tests. Blood is blood in my opinion. I don't think it makes sense to measure particular things in the blood unless you have a blood disease.
    I read a quote from Dr. Doug McGuff on Keith Noriss's blog that a member here linked to in another thread: Takin’ a Peek Under the Hood; Hackin’ My Bloodwork | Ancestral Momentum

Comment #6. It's made me consider whether it's worth getting labs done at all and definitely convinced me not to worry about the numbers unless I have an overt symptom that correlates with the abnormal value or if something looks REALLY wrong.

I say alll this to say, don't worry about the numbers so much.

But for fun, everything looks good. Trigs are low which is good. If you can tolerate it, donating blood might not be a bad idea since you have plenty of iron. That they flagged your LDL as "high" is laughable. My LDL is like 170 or something I think and I'm not really worried about it at all.

Also, the PDF copy is nice! Did the doctor email it to you or what? I'd like to get a nice PDF copy next time (if there is a next time) that I get labs done.

billp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yodiewan View Post
    I read a quote from Dr. Doug McGuff on Keith Noriss's blog that a member here linked to in another thread: Takin’ a Peek Under the Hood; Hackin’ My Bloodwork | Ancestral Momentum

Comment #6. It's made me consider whether it's worth getting labs done at all and definitely convinced me not to worry about the numbers unless I have an overt symptom that correlates with the abnormal value or if something looks REALLY wrong.
    Hahaha. "Make a ball of it and throw it in the bin". He put that Holly woman straight. Great comment. It's slid down a bit from six now.

Issabeau is offline Senior Member
    They said your LDL is high...LMAO.
    Your triglycerides are below 70 and LDL can't be counted, therefor the iranian formula should be used (not friedman) to get a more accurate picture. Also LDL are all fluffy since TG are below 70.

What is your fasting glucose? Can't find it anywhere.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast