Thread: A whole lot to learn page

OrganiseChaos is offline Junior Member

A whole lot to learn

Well its day 4 of 21 day transformation so I thought it was about time I registered.
    So far I mostly just feel tired but today is a little better than yesterday when i felt my brain had fallen out of my ears and couldn't concentrate at work.

Hope it gets better soon.

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Carb flu - Treat it like a rebirth or a right of passage you will feel better than you ever have once you are through it!
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. I hope you get through the "carb flu" quickly.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

OrganiseChaos is offline Junior Member
    thank you I will look up more about that to see if there is anything i can do to help it. its difficult to get any extra rest other than going to sleep a bit earlier.
    I'm also wondering about circadian rhythms and how I can apply that where I live when its just getting light as i'm leaving for work and its getting dark before i get home. any ideas?

GoLisaGo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Your body will adapt. Don't worry about circadian rhythms, just go to bed earlier if you are tired. Unless you are vitamin D deficient, you don't have to do anything, just go with the seasons. According to my quick google search, anywhere from 8% to 70% of Americans are vitamin D deficient, lol... so YMMV. They do have ways to test Vit D, and the treatment is Vit D3 supps, proper foods, and sunlight when available.