Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulletproof IF Challenge page 3

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Its just gone 2 pm and I broke my IF with the nicest chicken nibbles, spicy and greasy (ghee) yummy!

alg2435 is offline Senior Member
    I'm planning on breaking my fast with sweet potato gnocchi (following http://urbanposer.blogspot.com/2011/...nce-roman.html)...and some meat, either pork or beef.
    Making adventure out of this thing called life

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    I've been doing a leangains style IF similar to what you are doing for over a year and a half now. It really doesn't seem like any kind of fasting to me anymore really. It's just the way I live my life now and it works for me very well. In person I rarely talk about it and most people that know me only know that I'm not into breakfast or they know nothing at all.
    I was in a training meeting at work all day yesterday with a room full of my coworkers. After our mid-morning break I saw a lot of my coworkers eating a lot of (what I consider) junk food. It made me wonder what it would look like if you put all the food together that everyone in that room had eaten from when they woke up into that point in the day. (before getting eaten of course) I would have had nothing to contribute to the pile.

I did a regular IF last week (skipping breakfast)...and that's all it was to me, just skipping breakfast. Really, fasting is pretty easy....I just prefer drinking creamy coffee.
    Junk food IS really gross when you know what it is, and haven't had in a long time! How are these people still alive?

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    I go through phases with coffee. Sometimes I'll go for months without any. When I'm not drinking coffee, I'll drink green tea all day and move to yerba mate in the afternoon sometimes. I've been really into coffee for the last couple months though for some reason. This is the longest that I've been into coffee and I'm enjoying it. I don't add sweeteners or fat of any kind to mine. I like strong black coffee.

dave155 is offline Senior Member
    I did the 2 cup version like Alg this morning. I started thinking about food around 11 and that got me a little worried, but discovered I was just bored. I wonder how many years I've been snacking because of boredom and never knew it? I've heard a lot of people talk about it but never me...

Anyhow, got busy and forgot about eating. Worked out around 12:30 then had a big ass salad with split chicken breast and a lot of water. I'm full. Never been full from eating a salad before. I wonder if it's the water?
    Start Date 1/1/12

SW 176
    CW 163
    GW 155

My Journal
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45618.html

Well, 1) Water is filling when you drink a lot and it takes all the room in your stomach and 2)Fasting makes your stomach shrink, so you may be satisfied with less.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I love bulletproof coffee.
    Day 1 saw me go down 600g. I am weighing daily for this experiment just to see.
    its 12 pm here, and at 2pm I am going to have spicy chicken nibbles again, then steak later on with heaps of veg.
    Is anyone else weighing regularly during this to see what happens?

I won't be weighing, mostly because I don't have a scale at home...but if you record yours, it would be great to see if it makes a good difference!

dave155 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by alg2435 View Post
    Well, 1) Water is filling when you drink a lot and it takes all the room in your stomach and 2)Fasting makes your stomach shrink, so you may be satisfied with less.
    Imagine that, me satisfied wth less

I've been weighing every morning since Jan 1st. This morning I was down 1/2 a pound.

Ayla, what are spicy chicken nibbles? I like spicy and I like chicken and who doesn't like to nibble?
    Start Date 1/1/12

SW 176
    CW 163
    GW 155

My Journal
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45618.html

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast