Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BPA free coconut milk page 2

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I finally found some Native Forest here at Superstore, and now I know why people like it so much.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Chaokoh has BPA?? Noooooo, that sucks! Their coconut milk has the most cream in it of any brand I've found. If you put in the fridge to make it separate, it always has at least 2 full inches of cream on top.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

VenDexter is offline Junior Member
    Since I live in the land of Wal-Mart, and am currently between jobs/careers, I've been buying Golden Star coconut milk there. I figured it likely had BPA but was at least happy it was simply coconut and water. Out of curiosity I did a quick search. Turns out it is BPA free!

Golden Star | Facebook

Screen Shot 2012-02-19 at 5.07.08 PM.png

amdws1234 is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Tara - I was excited to see the TJ's coconut milk as BPA free but checked the can - doesn't mention a thing about it. It's such a big buzz topic these days, companies seem to be jumping on the bandwagon of calling it out. Wondering why they are not. Did you contact TJ's about it? Just curious - it's a staple in my house, mainly because it is so inexpensive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12