Thread: Hello from Washington, DC page

matthewdlyons is offline Junior Member

Hello from Washington, DC

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone.

I was introduced to the Primal Blueprint by way of blog posts by Matt Madeiro. I bought the book around Christmas of 2010, but have been sitting on it for over a year. Well, after circling the block several all this time, I'm finally flipping the switch on going Primal. The decision is really part of a larger objective of making some significant lifestyle changes. I wrote a rather lengthily blog post about it if you're interested -- initiating : operation twenty12 | my name is not matt

I fully expect to address three of items in my Operation Twenty12, weight, nutrition, and fitness, by going Primal. While I plan to give my obsessive scale watching a break, I did weigh in at 272.6 a few days ago. I stand just a hair under 6'3."

I look forward to becoming involved in the forums, and hope that I find answers to questions as well as support from forum members as I embark on this journey.

Cheers!
    Matthew

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome Matthew. Good luck. It sounds like you have it scoped out.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.