Thread: TEDx video - Primal Success Story - Dr. Terry Wahls page

OptionJedi is offline Member

TEDx video - Primal Success Story - Dr. Terry Wahls

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Don't know if this has been posted before but this is a pretty good success story focused on re-capturing health from a very intelligent speaker. Summarizes quite well and only mentions the word paleo once in the whole presentation.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    It has, but bears repeating. This video has made my gf really want to eat better. She read Mark's book, and has heard me yap about this since January 2010 (and lose weight, feel better, etc) but it's this video that really did it for her. Her aunt has ALS, which relates to MS, so it hit closer to home than anything else.

Whatever, as long as she's eating better.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Wonderful speech, I'm going to send it to some people. However, i just wanted to share that throughout the talk, I could not get over how much she looks like Jeffery Tambor: Pictures & Photos of Jeffrey Tambor - IMDb
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Goldsmith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Jeffery Tambor
    "There's always money in the banana stand."
    "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
    - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsmith View Post
    "there's always money in the banana stand."
    no touching!
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!