Same here, the green and blacks 85% is my absolute favorite. I ordered some of the molds choco mentioned already
I made chocolate bars with the following ingredients:
85g of 88% dark chocolate (I prefer Endangered Species over G&B)
60g of unsweetened bakers chocolate (100%)
15g of shredded coconut
15g of coconut oil
15g of shredded organic flax
Well, I mostly don’t like to take risk when it comes to cooking, so I buy chocolates and eat them up.
Take water and sugar in a saucepan and allow it to boil until it reaches 1 string consistency.
Remove from fire and add butter to it.
Once it melts down, add the milk powder, cocoa powder and vanilla essence.
Mix really well until everything blends.
Allow it to cool down for few minutes.
Grease your hands slightly with butter.
Pinch small portions of the chocolate and roll them into balls.
Refrigerate for a while and wrap them in colored papers or arrange them in gift boxes
This quantity would make around 35 small chocolate balls.
Anyways it depends on the size and shape you make.
1. You can also roll a ball, press it flat and place raisins, almond or pistachio in the center and roll it again to make nutty chocolates.
2. Roll balls of chocolate and screw in a tooth pic or skewer to make lolly pops
3. Roll chocolate balls and dip them in almond powder and coat it well.
4. Make chocolate balls and roll them on cocoa powder or sugar powder.
5. Or simply pour the chocolate mixture on a greased plate and cut them into squares.
Recipe courtesy: 4th sense cooking
Are non-salted Macademia nuts available on the mainland? All I can find are the Mauna Loa that are loaded with salt?
I think so; the bulk bins in better grocery stores might have them, otherwise you can get them online
Originally Posted by ehawaiihawaii
They have them in the bulk bins at Sprouts.
Originally Posted by Wulf