Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wooty's journal page

wooty is offline Member

wooty's journal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Last edited by wooty; 03-03-2012 at 05:15 PM.

wooty is offline Member

wooty is offline Member

BecomeYourDream is offline Senior Member
    YO! So you haven't been doing this all that long so I think take everything in stride right now. If you are hungry- eat. If you aren't - don't. I think that is especially good for those of us who can just devour things like chocolate, and almond butter etc. (which is me to a serious degree haha). I really try to think about if I am hungry or not. Something I always try to do is a have a huge thing of water on hand because I find that half the time I am just thirsty and after I drink some water I am good to go for a bit. BUT if you are working out more, you may certainly be more hungry. Give your body some time to just figure itself out and don't stress too much.

As for keeping the stuff in the house - I think that you can certainly learn how to have it in the house without eating it all at once! I think you just have to be really conscious of if you are hungry and set some rules like just sitting and eating it. Don't eat and watch tv or eat and do anything else really. Those are the situations when it becomes easy to mindlessly eat a bunch. I respect you making the effort to keep it in the house. For me, I find it easier to just not have it around. Out of sight out of mind for me but do what works for you!! It may take some finagling to do that, but thats okay!

I will be following you especially as I get back on the primal horse as well! Good stuff.

PEACE. -BYD
    MY "GET AWESOMELY FIT AND HEALTHY" JOURNAL!

"Become Your Dream" - De La Vega

"“The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” - Muhammad Ali

wooty is offline Member

wooty is offline Member
    Last edited by wooty; 03-03-2012 at 05:16 PM.

wooty is offline Member

BecomeYourDream is offline Senior Member
    That is certainly not that bad..and I would have been impressed if you could even hit up the gym after 4 glasses of wine! haha. I would have probably hit the floor before I hit the gym! Plus, think long term. Its easy to get caught up in the idea that eating bad one day is this horrible event. Focus on the long term and in that sense, one day of indulgence is very insignificant. That tends to be my biggest downfall- focusing on the one day and letting it ruin my whole state of mind. Good luck with your workout tonight!
    MY "GET AWESOMELY FIT AND HEALTHY" JOURNAL!

"Become Your Dream" - De La Vega

"“The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” - Muhammad Ali

wooty is offline Member

wooty is offline Member

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast