Thread: Question for those women with breast implants page

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member

Question for those women with breast implants

Shop Now
    I am planning to get a lift at the end of this year, and possibly implants depending on what I have left.
    yes not primal, but I want to be happy with the body I have, especially as I will have lost over 50 kg by the time I get there.

I was laying on the floor face down at Crossfit last night doing some stretches and I just had a thought, will I still be able to do this with the implants (they are not going to be huge or anything). Or will it be too uncomfortable?
    I don't want them to get in the way of exercise.
    Do you have any problems with them and pressure on your chest?

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Wow I want pics when you're done Kaz!!!! Xx! Lol

Jokes aside, there is an implant-forum, I stumbled across it last week while looking for reviews on the Killer Buns and Thighs-DVD. I don't think implants would be a problem unless they are a GG if you know what I mean. I don't feel bad about it, I'm seriously considering a tummy-tuck...

Oh ill be sharing pics
    I was planning a tummy tuck, but I am really hoping so bad, I won't need one, but I will see
    Na I just want a nice B cup no need for giant boobs, I want to run and jump around, and in stuff we have done in crossfit so far, boobs that are huge will just get in the way

Go for the tummy tuck

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Oh ill be sharing pics
    I was planning a tummy tuck, but I am really hoping so bad, I won't need one, but I will see
    Na I just want a nice B cup no need for giant boobs, I want to run and jump around, and in stuff we have done in crossfit so far, boobs that are huge will just get in the way

Go for the tummy tuck
    I'll assesss once I reach goal weight/BF%... hoping the MSM will firm me out enough not to need any work though. My boobs are turning into sad pockets now that I've lost some fat.

tell me bout it!
    I am noticing since going primal my belly skin is getting smoother on its own, very odd LOL.
    I also will reevaluate when I feel like I am happy with how I look, not sure what weight that will be, but am thinking 65 kg, but will see.

renaEsteem is offline Junior Member

Ask your Surgeon

Many patients worry that after breast augmentation, they may not be able to do physical activities such as driving or jogging, few weeks after the surgery. Trading, however, your lifestyle with the surgery should never be the case and this should not stop you from living and doing things that you want to do. Your doctor knows best that’s why you need to listen to his or her instructions regarding activity restrictions during the healing period and the months after.
    Rena Graham
    Clinic Manager
    Esteem Cosmetic Studio
    http://www.esteemstudio.com.au/
    Brisbane, Sydney and Canberra

MudLily is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamorama View Post
    .... I don't think implants would be a problem unless they are a GG if you know what I mean....
    As a natural G-cup, I can tell you that my breasts will squish out of the way if the bra has some stretch or leeway. I suppose implant behavior will depend on how well the implant mimics natural breast tissue (i.e. a bag of fat).

janewillys is offline Banned
    I underwent breast surgery before 1 year and which is the best decisions I've ever made for myself . Before surgery, I asked several questions regarding procedures and experience of several person who had it before. As my surgeon suggested (http://www.cosmeticbreastsurgery.ca/...mentation.html ), after surgery I kept my body moving still recovery and which helped me get back to normal more quickly.